I have been looking all day, on Linkshare, CJ and Sharesale but most programs offer domain names for sale to their customers at too high a price or they don't have the correct type of links (i don't want banners).

I'm setting up a new site which lists thousands of domain names from my database which will be updated each day. From the tables on the web page I will have an option to purchase domain names from a drop down list of differnt extensions ( the more the better offered by the merchant).

I joined iDotz and they had the perfect link code and offered many extensions but after adding it to my site I found the links were dead, how anoying!

I would also like to offer a link for customers to click to see the WhoIs & Backorder a name as well if the name is already registered. I just joined "unpicked.com" who offer back ordering but they don't have any of the links I'm looking for

Please get back to me here if you can offer what I need.

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure if it would suit your needs, but itsyourdomain.com is worth taking a look at.

They've got some pretty cool tools, and a cobrand-like setup for affiliates. I think you have to actually join first to get a good look at the tools available.

quote:
    Originally posted by Chief_Bobbit:
    Not sure if it would suit your needs, but itsyourdomain.com is worth taking a look at.

They've got some pretty cool tools, and a cobrand-like setup for affiliates. I think you have to actually join first to get a good look at the tools available.
    Another to look at is network solutions, they give you options of low cost domains, plenty of good templates,and a per page from one to 10 fee,also, they set up a web forwarding plan,masking,and another to add 38 search programs, like googl ad sense,ask jeeves, webmaster, and the option of one to 3 year domains, the more years, the lower the fee, and a monthly per page charge,lower than tripod, anngelire or yahoo, I have been using it for 4 months, and traffic and sales are climbing,just my nickles worth.
    JJ

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >Another to look at is network solutions

Is this some sort of joke?

No, it's not.

Believe it or not, there are actually two languages being spoken in this thread.

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    But Network Solutions is a joke in any language.

ABW Ambassador
    Depending on the volume you will do and how many domains you purchase, http://www.wildwestdomains.com (godaddy reseller plan) is a great option. I pay $6.49 or something like that for domains now, and do another few hundred in month on comissions with zero work or advertising.

Chet

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread