ABW Ambassador
    Hi, I have little experience with SAS yet (but a lot with other networks and programs)

Some time ago I did a test with YourStay, I have that kind of traffic and they have a high EPC. but at the next day YourStay was showed as Temporarily Offline, I wrote the AM, and no direct answer on the issue was given but an affirmation that they were 100% affiliate friendly blah blah...

May be an error I thought, so I decided to do another test the other day, at the next 2 or 3 days.. YourStay Temporarily Offline and now showing it for second day in a row, despite their high EPC that will not be affected because the are Offline.

So a good indicator besides EPC for SAS would be Offline time. (Auto funds is ok, but is not indicating the real quality of not auto funded programs).
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

second day of being offline doesn't sound too bad, but the clock is running on them. it's up to the individual affiliate how much time to leave useless links up while waiting for them to write a check to SAS.

but if they were good converters for you maybe they are worth the wait . . .

Affiliate Manager
    quote:
    Originally posted by Fer:
    So a good indicator besides EPC for SAS would be Offline time. (Auto funds is ok, but is not indicating the real quality of not auto funded programs).

So what would be considered a good EPC? I know it is different depending on the market the affiliate program is in, and also the contents of your site.

But, in general what is a good target EPC?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread