Affiliate Manager
    Hi ABW SAS forum!

My name is Paul from Eink4u.com. We launched our affiliate program just less than 2 weeks ago, and we've already had some success. I learned a lot from ABW and chose Shareasale because of the great reviews given here and the zero tolerance against parasites.

We will come up with some more ideas on the program as it grow. So stay tuned

Information on our affiliate program can be found here: http://www.eink4u.com/affiliates.html

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...erchantID=5762

Thank you for reading! Let me know if there is any question regarding our program or what our company do in general.

Affiliate Manager
    Someone have emailed us about our program, compared our rates with some competitors.

We are currently looking at it and will come up with a better respond for you guys soon.

Hi Paul. Your program looks really good. You have many good reviews. As for your rates dilemma, I think if you're competing for pricing, you'll only attract non-loyal customers. For me, and lot of business execs I talk to, these are the customers you don't want. As soon as some other business prices lower than you (and this is bound to happen), those customers will jump off the bandwagon and move to the lower-priced. A loyal customer though sticks with the merchant regardless of pricing because it's more attracted to the business's service, response, and a healthy relationship. Just ask Apple or BMW

Affiliate Manager
    Thank you for your compliments, sj83 We do like to create many loyal customers, and we like to provide the best service and prices possible.

In the same token, we would like to move this concept to our affilaite program, and treat our affiliates the same way. When I mention the rates, is the commission rates for our affiliate for driving sales to our site.

We actually have super competitive pricing, but we'll try to get the commission rates higher for our affiliate. It's really a balance, because with a much higher commission rates, we lose flexibility in our pricing for the customers. I can only say for now though that we can do better for both.

We have pretty much the numbers hammered out today, but implementaion will be next week.

Affiliate Manager
    After some discussions and number crunching, we have decided on how much to raise our commission rates.

I've only been approved to a commission rate of 20%. HOWEVER, I've been able to get approval for a promotional commission rates of 28% for our affiliates until November 30th.

That is 28% commission on ALL of our products, there are no multiple tiers where certain products gets 10% or less. We did not have a general raise of our product's prices, so I'm confident we still beat out our competitors. There are people searching for discounts on our site after doing their own price comparisons, and we will continue to provide our affiliates with coupons.

So now, I still think our site provide better prices, product, and services than the other companies. I know that our site design and conversion rate is excellent. Now, even our commission rate is better than a lot of people. What do you guys think!

We welcome any comments or questions.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread