Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    1) I will be out of the office from 7/10 - 7/18 . If any of you need anything from me, I will be in today for a few more hours, otherwise, leave a message and I will be back in touch after the 18th.

2) As a little thank you for traffic you have sent to me over the past year, please note that I will be posting a one time bonus to those who have sent a significant amount of traffic to me. This will post shortly after I get back.

3) As a second bonus and thank you, those of you who have taken the time and expense to create an entire web site based on my products will receive an extra little ding: I appreciate your efforts and hope those efforts pay off for both of us. This will also include those of you I am currently working with to develop new sites.

Please let me know if I can be of service.

-Tom Rice
    www.tarice.com
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

It's been a pleasure working with you Tom. Have a good time out of the office

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Hey tom check your pm's
    sent you a few days back
    I am heading out too for a few days, no panic, but let me know when you have a moment

You're not going back and trying to get your shirt of yours back from Vegas are you??????

- - - - -
    You're not going back and trying to get your shirt of yours back from Vegas are you??????
    - - - - -

I wish! That was my favorite shirt! Going to go to a lake in northern Indiana, quality time with the wife & kids.

I'll check my PM, WW.

Sorry I missed this thread Tom Hope you and your family are having a great break
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

quote:
    Originally posted by elbowcreek:

2) As a little thank you for traffic you have sent to me over the past year, please note that I will be posting a one time bonus to those who have sent a significant amount of traffic to me. This will post shortly after I get back.

3) As a second bonus and thank you, those of you who have taken the time and expense to create an entire web site based on my products will receive an extra little ding: I appreciate your efforts and hope those efforts pay off for both of us. This will also include those of you I am currently working with to develop new sites.

I've been away for 3 weeks (did anybody miss me?) so maybe I missed something.

I may not count as a big hitter, but I do have a domain devoted to your products.

Thanks.

Donna
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Im waiting for a $3,500 sale to come in and a $2,000 sale, these guys are killin' me!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread