Dear affiliate member,

Thank you for join our program and the efforts to promote our garden products during spring and summer. Last weekend, we have updated more than 600+ products for fall and winter holiday decorations. And we also change the web site theme to autumn style, and will be switched to winter style after Halloween.

As our tradition, most of new products are hand painted on metal, no two are alike. About 80% are new style for this year. We also add a little Christmas Bell or flowers on category thumbnails to distinct from garden decoration products.

We are working on adding a free gift card services for customer who would like to send our product to their friend or family. Customers are able to leave messages and we will print it on the card and send it with package free of charge. The service is expected to start about 2 weeks from now.

To encourage our member to start promoting our winter products, we will send one our Tender Tiding Ornaments set (our best seller last year) to those who earn first $100 in commission for free.

Our datafeeds will be uploaded around beginning of next week. If you have any question regarding to our products or programs, feel free to contact me at service@sohodecor.com

Thank you and have a great day.

Thanks for reminding me!!! Cute stuff.

Got a question - just made some product links - do you also keep the windchimes up year round - or is everything seasonal? If seasonal, can you make sure that if a product is out of stock that the link will redirect to the index page so we don't lose sales?

Also - can we have some seasonal banners - all sizes? And can you make them where we don't have to replace them - you would do that on your end. That way they would always be up to date!

One more thing - lol - are there text links to the product sections? If not, can we have some?

Thanks!!!
    Ebudae

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    What Ebudae said, and also could you make the banners a little bit off-sized, e.g., 467x59 or 124x124, etc. That way the banner blocking software is defeated. 10Q

Hi, Thank you for asking,
    This year I will keep all garden decorative products on store with Christmas products. unlike last year, it take few month to get indexed by search engine if I take it out and put it back in.

About redirecting, Yes, anything that can't be found will be redirected to store front(index page). so you will not lose sale (I don't want to lose sale too :-) )

Christmas banners ( plus off-sized banners) are still in processing.I wish to finish them all within this weekend. And I will make one that I will switch it seasonaly.

About the text link to product sections, do you care what sentance on the text? or you just need the link? let me know a little bit more , I will make that for you.

Have a great day~

Phil

quote:
    Originally posted by SohoDecor:
    About the text link to product sections, do you care what sentance on the text? or you just need the link? let me know a little bit more , I will make that for you.

Have a great day~

Phil

No, I don't care about what the sentance says because I usually tweak it a little for each site I have. Just the link and name of section will be fine.

Is there a way to link to a search result - like say all frog stuff, cats, dogs, angels, etc..?

Thanks for the seasonal banners!!
    Ebudae

Hi Ebudae,Phea,and other members:
    I have uploaded some banners for fall/winter decor. but I wonder if you are able to see the different between regular and off-sized banners? I did name them differently, but I use an affiliate account to logon and see the banner I have offered, "banner name" is not there, nor showing the size.. Please let me know.

for all member, the newest datafeed has been updated, including all garden and Christmas Ornaments items. Please check.

About links to product categories, I have made text links under category "directlink" , again, I didn't see "text link name" appear, but you are able to see the path I have used.

I made a banner for "Best friends collection". we are expecting they will sell well , please take a look
    http://store.sohodecor.com/ornaments...llections.html

Thank you

Phil

Yeah!! These banners are really cute!!!

Thank you!!!!

No, was not able to see the sizes on the banners.

Also - any word on linking to a search result?

Thanks!!
    Ebudae

Thank you Ebudae,

and please let me know (if you don't mind) if affiliate member are not able to see the name and resolution I use, what other merchants do to distinct banners that use for different purpose ?

I will do the "search link" for you. but same question, will it look the same as other on your side ?

Please also let me know all keyword you world like me to build:
    cat
    angel
    frog
    and ... ?

Have a good day.

Phil

G'day from OzPianoman.
    I'm not an affiliate member yet, but I'll probly join Soho as soon as I post this.....
    You can see the Banner Size simply by right clicking the image and then looking at the "properties" bit in the drop down box.

Hi Pianoman,
    Thank you for join, just check your site, and thinking following Music Note items you may be interested to attract your visitors.
    http://store.sohodecor.com/51054.html
    http://store.sohodecor.com/51267.html
    http://store.sohodecor.com/55645.html
    http://store.sohodecor.com/12084.html
    http://store.sohodecor.com/12085.html
    http://store.sohodecor.com/12086.html

Have a good day.

Phil

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread