ABW Ambassador
    Tonight I noticed that a couple of merchants I have were listed as temporarily offline while I was looking at the activity summary. I was also double checking the ftp datafeeds and noticed that the current status for the same merchants said "low funds" not "temporarily offline".

Which one is right? and... it sure would be nice if the data was consistantly reported regarding a merchants status.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by happypoon:
    Tonight I noticed that a couple of merchants I have were listed as temporarily offline while I was looking at the activity summary. I was also double checking the ftp datafeeds and noticed that the current status for the same merchants said "low funds" not "temporarily offline". I agree, I was searching for another merchant with rugs, since the one I had in performics is gone, but i put Black Forest Rugs in, and now they are low on funds, it is geeting to close to the biggest shopping season, and I wasted 2 weeks taking out the other offline SAS merchants.At least when the other prorams lose a merchant they let you know, somebody is missing the boat here.This was another reason I dropped the entire Cj program, besides the parasites they had "deactivated merchants daily" My nickles worth.
    JJ

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread