Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Somebody know for some good merchant who sale costumes?

Now I use Frank Bee Stores but I have only few sales, what you think about that merchant?
    Now I have much much hits from google , people search for costumes...but not much sales!

Thanks

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I use Frank Bee, Buy Costumes and Halloweenie.

Only one I haven't had sales at yet is Frank Bee

I'd stay away from ALL Halloween costumes.

I'd talk about our success, but I don't want to jinx it.

quote:
    Originally posted by jackson992:
    I use Frank Bee, Buy Costumes and Halloweenie.

Only one I haven't had sales at yet is Frank Bee

Big problem, for Buy Costumes and Halloweenie you use datafeeds? I must pay to cj for that datafeeds?

FrankBee data feed has no catagories! How are we supposed to use THAT??!!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I'm using Buy Costumes, Frank Bee, WBShop, OneStepAhead, Leaps and Bounds and Sensational Beginnings. Buy Costumes has been selling like crazy for the past three weeks. Only a few small sales from the others.
    ~Ernie

Good friends of my family own this company and its too bad they do not have an affiliate program...

http://thecostumer.com/index.cfm

I am trying to convince them to get one started. Now that there is a low cost but fabulous network like SAS they may take a second look!
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I just sell costumes for dogs and they have actually been selling. Buycostumes.com sells, but it seems to me, you are too late, the bug costume time is Holloween, if you haven't gotten your links up already its pretty much too late, but there is always next year.

Mike

Somebody of you have data feed for "Buy Costumes"?
    I can`t use data feed on CJ because I don`t pay for that, that is much for me now!

Can somebody send to me data feed?

Thanks

quote:
    Originally posted by ojmoo:
    I just sell costumes for dogs and they have actually been selling. Buycostumes.com sells, but it seems to me, you are too late, the bug costume time is Holloween, if you haven't gotten your links up already its pretty much too late, but there is always next year.

Mike

yes, next year but now I have on my site 4416 costumes and I have visitors from google who search for that costumes, but this merchant (I think) is not good, I must do something...

ABW Ambassador
    I've tried most of them and Buy Costumes and The Fright Catalog, both at CJ, do the best for me.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SSanf,

In the custom fields - FB datafeed does have categories... One high level, for example wigs, capes, etc... and the secondary category structure which is more detailed such as, the 50s, superheros, etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

FYI - The Fright Catalog recently launced a program on Shareasale as well.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Hey Brian,

Does Fright Catalog have a datafeed on SAS?

Thanks! Sorry, I didn't look well enough.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I have all SAS Halloween programs I could find up and running; but, only made sales from FB.

I found the database fairly easy to use.

But, I see that their commissions won't clear (Lock) until November?

How come? Expected volume of sales?

I am wondering about them not locking for a month, too. What is that about?

Have to say, though, that that looks to be a kick ass check when it does.

And, I just put the links up so the search engines haven't even posted the pages, yet.

Hah, you'll be lucky if those sales lock in November. I had a May sale lock in September.

I'll have to take another look at the datafeed for FB. It wasn't categorized when it first landed, and had little to no descriptions. Always nice to hear that a datafeed has improved.
    Video Marketing Success eBook -- co-written by webmarm

Ssanf,

For FB transaction: Unless voided, the sale will lock on the date that is listed on the individual sale...

The reason for this: it is a compromise for a situation that existed in the past where orders were updated manually and FB often fell way behind in updating those orders. We were able to get them to change to a real time order tracking (no manual update) and as a compromise their sales were given the extra extension time to allow them to review during what is normally a very busy halloween season. You should expect to see some volume of reversals, as the halloween season is extremely busy and some items go OOS, orders can't be filled, etc... They have made improvements every year to help out with these kinds of difficulties, and we are hopeful that this season will be even better than last.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I have yet to have a Frank Bee sale and only a few sales at Buy Costumes. I am amazed how good Halloweenie has done. 1 sale every 22 clicks!

Well I don't know what your expectations are but they are really racking up the sales here.

I probably just have the right target market for them.

This is stupid, every day I have much much visitors from google who search for costumes, over 50% my visitors and no sales in last 7 days or more...I don`t know where is problem with Frank Bee Stores or my site but this work very bad...

Cripes!

I'm sure you have checked your links but just in case, do it again!

Affiliate Manager
    We are not specifically a costume merchant, but... we do have a lot of products that people buy for Halloween.

We sells kids pajamas that look like Superman, Batman, and Spider-man. The styles with the capes (or in the case of Spider-man with the webs) that look like the character's suits do very well before Halloween. Lots of parents buy them to use as costumes that then keep them as pjs after the holiday is over.

We also sell tons of animal slippers before Halloween. You can't imagine how many people urgently need polar bear slippers to complete their costumes.

If you have any questions about which of our products are good matches for Halloween promotions, please let me know.

Melissa Canepa Murphy
    CrazyforBargains.com -- Fun Sleepwear for the Whole Family
    12% Commission | SAS Parasite Free | Data Feed

Now, that's the way to do it!

Out of curiosity I looked at your site. Feed was good. I got the acceptance e-mail at 11:14.

You were ready when I was.

I have the pages generated and all I need to do is hook them up to the site navigation.

Your pages should be on line very shortly.

Way to go!

I hope the search engines find my pages and we both do well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast