I added a "shareasale.com" banner on my site. Does the banner can earn commission when the people sign-in for an affiliate with shareasales.com or merchant pays me when the people enrolls to become shareasale merchant program? Because that banner is for sign-up an affiliate which it is not have any commission. Am I correct?

Welcome to ABW....

It is apparant you didn't read the program specs when you signed up...

you get a commision for every merchant you signup to use shareasale as there affiliate program portal.....

I see your site is another one of the many "signup for my program and get rich today" sites mixed with some e-commerce stuff...

Most of us have been there... and own that badge...

before we got smart... and started to sell real products...

best of success
    Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Hi Ritiger and Welcome

I'm not 100% sure but I am sure Brian or someone else can clarify it. If a merchant is refered by you I think you get 100.00. Again, I could be completely wrong. I'm sure someone will have some good input for you.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

http and a telephoto
    You also get a commission if an affiliate signs up. A friend of mine signed up through my link and I got the credit
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

My2cents, I appreciate it for your suggestion. I did tried on CJ products to sell...but it wasn't good to sell. I am not good with niche, search engine, keywords, I used with SBI. I have failed all my work. I have tried for 2 years and still nothing success. I guess I am not good with an affiliate programs that I have learned. So I thought I could try that site to provide them to learn and hope for them find what they need. I admitted that site I didn't like too much information and commissions. I will try to find to sell the products, I am afriad I might be lost alot of time again. I will try do my best.

If you used SBI and failed... you failed to read and understand what you read... you triedto move too fast...

It is rare that someone dosent do something when using SBI.... I the key is to read and re-read the starting content before you proceed...

AS for your current problem... if you want to learn how to truely make money online you hav come to the right place....

if Jason can do any one can... (hey jason where are you?????? havent heard from you in a while!!! )

Just spend some time reading all you can hear at ABW... ask a lot of questions... and you will soon start to figure out what you need to do to find success...

success will come slow at first... but it will snowball over time... and before long you will be posting ...dancing fruit

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

ABW Ambassador
    He's right... just read a lot of this forum and ask questions. It does work. You will probably need to learn more about niches and search engines and all of that, but you've come to the right place. It's tough starting out, but not impossible. I started posting here around Febuary, and thank God, now the sales are starting to roll in. I love it, and I'm just setting more goals and pushing foward.

Keep learning and don't give up. If you've been doing it for a couple of years and haven't made much money but still haven't quit... it shows you have determination. Now just apply that with what you learn here.

I hope it all works out for you.
    I forgot what I was doing.

I'm here Joe ... Hello ritiger91 welcome to ABW. Selling products and having content is the way to make good money. I'm now getting very close to bypassing my x jobs salary. Your best bet is to not put your golden eggs in one basket,meaning variety is what pays. Since there is specific seasons. Like you won't sell halloween products after Halloween. Make sure you have a variety of products that people buy at every season. Anyway I suggest you read over this forum and sell products of merchants that are available for communication. ritiger91 Don't give up I was at your point frustrated that I couldn't sell products successfully over a year ago since I quit my job. If It wasn't for several people who called me,sent me letters at my home, and just told me don't give up and taught me over the year how to reach a great financial point. I would of gave up 2 years ago and still working a sleepless ill grave yard slave job at the work place. So happy I'm not there anymore. Anyway heres one site I suggest you read: http://www.internetretailer.com/ and this thread: Here

Believe me billions of dollars is available in this industry!!!!!!!!!!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread