Ken - Please deal directly with Shareasale on this. You can contact support either via email or phone.

Thanks - we would prefer if this subject were not discussed on a public forum - you can contact me directly for further explanation if you would like.

-Brian

--

Thanks,
    Ken Collins, Marketing Director
    PlanetCDROM.Com, PlanetDVDNow.Com & DollarBins.Com
    A Subsidiary of ArcaMax, Inc.

kcollins,

Each order we take, either by phone or online is designated with an Order Number. This Order Number appears in the ID for that transaction within Shareasale. It appears automatically with online orders and we make sure to include it manually when entering all phone orders. We don't get a lot of cancellations or returns, so we simply go to the transaction detail section of SAS and check every cancellation and return manually by the order number. We then know if the sale came to us from an affiliate and can reverse the transaction if need be.

Hope that helps!

Frank,

Thank you for the reply. You were one of my merchant examples when I was talking to our IT staff about this. We are such a large company with so many orders that we need to find a way for our support staff to reconcile accounts without direct assistance from a marketing/affiliate liason.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread