Internet Cowboy
    Has anyone had any really good experiences with any particular merchant in this category?
    How about any bad experiences?
    Thanks for any input.

Had a brief flirtation (sorry) with this category, and did very poorly indeed. That was via PPC however, and my click volume was very low.

Central/Western NY State
    I've never had a nibble in this department, but someone posted an idea somewhere among these threads: put some links up along with established lingerie pages. I've gotta try that.

My general thought is that there are just too many online dating services out there, although some have rather well-populated customer lists.

If you really hunt you can find some specialized indies that may be suitable.

Originally posted by Gjenvick - Gjønvik:
    Have to agree with Herb - the results from PPC ads have been dismal and natural search results in this category - forget it. We place them on our sites but have no expectations for performance as we expect a low click-through rate coupled with over-saturation from too many sites.

If you're willing to put up a significant amount of content associated with online dating, I think that you will increase your chances of success in this area. If you simply putting up banners and a little text as a sideline to your main affiliate programs, chances are these will always remain among your poorest performing programs.

It takes a lot of research and testing but the rewards can be huge. I make more from dating than everything else combined. Not looking for more competition so good luck!

great expetactions wants you to bid on their terms

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread