Really want to know this. If not, can they make pages for affiliates that don't have their phone number right in the spot people check out?

I would like to display some of their stuff in the $700 range but I sure won't with that phone number there. Who will just whip out the card when they really would want more information than is shown on the site before spending that kind of money?

That would cut me right out of the loop for the big sales. Solutions, please.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SSanf,

To my knowledge, they do not track phone sales. This would be a question for the merchant though...

Packster, can you help us out here - any info on recent conversations that would indicate phone orders being tracked? did it come up?

I would hesitate to try and contact them during this time considering how they are trying to get the halloween orders edited for you. But perhaps Packster has already had this conversation?
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    "I would like to display some of their stuff in the $700 range but .......That would cut me right out of the loop for the big sales."

You are cutting yourself "out of the loop" by not putting links up.

I am absolutely not going to put up those links unless they track the phone sales. Why give them free traffic that I can send somewhere where I will get paid?

Maybe not as much but something beats a big fat O.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

SSanf,

The last time I talked to Wayne at FB's I told him about my concerns with the phone number and asked about phone orders. He told me that they discourage phone orders and that they tell the people to place the order online so they can keep track of it better. He made it a point to have an employee get on the phone and tell me how many orders they take a month on the phone. She told me that if they took a couple that would be alot. It's much easier for them to deal with the online sales than it is taking phone orders. I believed him FWIW

Brian,
    quote:
    I would hesitate to try and contact them during this time considering how they are trying to get the halloween orders edited for you. But perhaps Packster has already had this conversation?

I agree. I have been wanting to call him but figured I would give him the chance to catch up from the storm. Definately lots to talk about
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Thanks for the info, Packy. I am thinking about this one, for sure.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread