Hello Everyone
    We have been in customized software development for years and now we are venturing into internet selling business model.
    We have been researching hard for the promotional techniques. One of the most important and audible option have been affiliate network.
    We have gone through cj, linkshare, darkblue, clickbank and now we have been exploring the reach and scope of SAS.
    I would like to extend warm thanks to the guys who came up with this marvellous forum. I think this is the only one of its kind.
    As for us, we have to go through a long legal paper work here in my country. We have finally got through every legalities and the gateway integration will be done in another weeks time. I have a strong inclination for displaying my url, but I am not really sure.
    As for the rankings with search engines, we have been SEOing with the help of some other forums and have got decent ranking with just our website and right now few backlinks from certain directories.
    I will be coming back with lots of questions, some stupid and some more stupid.
    Just one question at this time.
    Which one is a better choice for starters like me.(clickbank has refuted us already for our geographic location)
    Thanks
    viv

Welcome to ABW , one the best place I know.

I thought India was there in the list of Clickbank?

Other than that, SAS is more affiliate friendly and parasite free. CJ is ok but have to find a good merchant/s. LS cant comment much about them.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

They have India on barred list. They say they have seen many fraudulent cases from here.
    Strange, yet true.
    thanks for ur reply

Hey Viv,

Go with SAS, they do accept affiliates from India.

Wonder why most Networks dont allow affiliates from India to sign up. It is one of the most rapidly developing countried in the Information Technology sector. The networks are blocking out potential money by doing so.

Strange but True right.

Hi goldshield
    There is an old saying in India.
    Who got caught is a thief, you didn't is a businessman.
    May be too many Indians have been caught doing some frauds. But as I have been going through this forum, I have seen that its a world wide phenomenon. Every palce, religion, era has seen people working as parasites. Anyways, time will tell whether they lost the revenues or we did.
    I want to reiterate that I am a newbie. Would it be wrong to say that i will join SAS as merchant, and will look forward for people working as our affilaites.
    Thanks for the support.
    regards

All the Best !!!!

Hi viv or idoubt,

quote:

I want to reiterate that I am a newbie. Would it be wrong to say that i will join SAS as merchant, and will look forward for people working as our affilaites.

I would recommend SAS but first, you should start to think more positive and change that idoubt name to something more positive like something else name.

You have to choices, change your idoubt name and keep your three previous posts under the new name or get a new more positive new name account and people will take you more seriously, even if you're from Mars.

Look, I am no one to criticize your idoubt name because, I have done worse before when I had joined a new forum but, with the only difference that I always have used a more positive name.

Good luck in whatever you desire to do next.

Sal.

Hi Mr Sal
    Great to hear your thoughts.
    Whats in the name, after all.
    I think I am wrong
    But i doubt.

Thats the way life is. Always open to more ideas. Will consider your precisous words also.
    Thanks again.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Most networks are open to overseas affiliates, a lot of the decision to work with an overseas affiliate or not is made at the Merchant level. On ShareAsale for example you can certainly sign up but it will still be down to the individual merchants to decide to work with you as an overseas partners, there are a fair few who won't, but plenty who will

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread