Last month when CJ closed its forums, I wrote them a complaint letter. They responded to it in record time and were insulted that I called their customer support terrible. It was, and still is, the only time I've heard from support or Fraud in less than two weeks. it usually takes 1-3 months for an answer.

Well, now we've got a problem with blank transactions and 0.00 commissions from a normally-good merchant. Neither the merchant nor CJ fraud or support will answer my questions about the transactions. Does anyone know a direct email address I can use to get some action?

ABW Ambassador
    They usually get back to me within 48 hours. Compared to befree/reporting.net, CJ is great!

quote:
    problem with blank transactions and 0.00 commissions

Had this problem with one of our (ex) merchants... it was tracked back to a combination of the way that the cookie was placed and the way the merchant's software dealt with the cookie.

If the visitor started the buying process, then we got a 0.00 sale.

I swear that the only reason that it got fixed was the volume of reversals some poor fool had to do at the merchant's end.

If these things 'just started' one day, it's highly likely that some programmer has made a change to the cart software. If there's good sales in with the 0.00 ones, then that's a good indicator. If you're not getting any good sales, then that's not good.

CodeJockey.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread