ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Like everyone else, I was deeply saddened by the tragedies in South Asia - and the extreme loss of life and devastation to that area. As an organization, we want to help out as best as we can... so we have setup the following:

If you are an affiliate or merchant with ShareASale - we are offering, from within your account, a method to donate funds to the victims of the earthquakes and tsunamis in South Asia.

ShareASale will be matching (100%) each donation that comes through our system, and all details can be found by logging in to your account.

Thank you for your support as we all try to find the best way to lend our own helping hands... If you have any questions please direct them to me.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

This is Great Brian.

Employees of GoldShield Healthcare Direct are also donating Food, Medicines and clothes. We also will be sending these materials to the victims through the Red Cross.

People interested in sending these relief materials other than money are welcome to contact us so we can arrange to collect and despatch these materials to the Red cross.

Brian, as usual you step up to the plate once again for a cause in need

Goldshield WTG also. As much as I am overwhelmed by the size of this tragedy, I am also overwhelmed by the donations, volunteers and just the reaction of the entire world community.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Fantastic Idea Brian! Canadians here have been rallying and donating as well! We sent our donation with a Sri Lanka organization at a local mall on New Year's Eve! It's amazing seeing how the world is cooperating together! God Bless!
    ARA Master Watchmaker & Sons
    www.masterwatchmaker.net

Wow Brian!

I encourage all affiliates to respond to this kind offer from Shareasale. Even a small donation ends up being a lot if all affiliates act. I know the need is desperate. I surely hope to never see such a tragic disaster ever in my lifetime again.
    Larry Wentz
    <a href="http://twitter.com/LarryWentz">Twitter.com/LarryWentz</a>

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Awesome Brian!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    What everyone else said. Kudos to Brian and SAS and to everyone who is helping anyway they can.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Share A Sale Merchants offering more :

Pierced Body : State you'll offer all commission earnt to the SAS Fund and we'll bump you to 100% commission

My Irish Jeweler : State you'll offer all commission earnt to the SAS Fund and we'll increase the commission rate to 20%. My Irish Jeweler is also make a donation locally (Irish Red Cross) of 10% of all non-affiliate sales for the month of January.

Merchants will run these offers for the length of time SAS is running the Fund. Note you must offer 100% of your commission to request these commission boosts.

Hopefully Brian can automate this so the commissions pledged can go right to the Fund

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

So far, in just a couple of days... ShareASale affiliate and merchants have contributed over $3,000 USD - making our total over $6,000 with matching. Well done everyone!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

This is my first post on the forum. As an affiliate of Shareasale, I was impressed by the leadership displayed and the offer made to match donations...I have just donated my
    Christmas affiliate earnings and feel very good knowing that this sum will be matched.
    Brian...I salute you..way to go!!!

I never got a chance to post this when it happened, as the board migration was going on... but we finalized all of our donations, etc..... here was the post from about a week ago or so...

Thanks to all of the efforts and donations of ShareASale affiliates and merchants - as well as the support of other members of our community, we were able to raise through this system a total of $8,000 that has been sent to the following organizations:

The Red Cross International Response Fund - for designated use on the Asian Tsunami Relief Effort. ($5,000)

Direct Relief International - with designated use. ($2,000)

Mercy Corp - with designate used. ($1,000)

Thank you all for your support and for helping us to help these organizations.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Good going Brian and SAS! I am sure many of those poor unfortunate people will benefit from the help.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Outsourced Program Manager
    Brian;

AS I live in Phuket Thailand and see first hand how the area was affected.
    I just want to say "Job well done"

Nice to see SAS doing something positve for those less fortunate.

Richard

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread