Buying-Bar-Stools.com's top affiliate for the month of March 2005 will receive a $1,000 Cash Bonus.

I decided to mention this now, so that new affiliates have time to join and add Buying-Bar-Stools.com products and banners to their sites. I am hoping this is enough (but not too much) notice.

Any questions? Comments? Concerns?

Thanks,

$1000 !!!

Dont think i am going to get that but anyways do you have any Free websites like the ones offered by GoldshieldUsa.com ?

They come in handy as they are very fast to set up and easy to use and are excellent for affiliates like me who dont know how to use datafeeds.

Thanks
    HuNk

Great contest NTID!

Just to clarify, would top affiliate =

- most number of sales
    - most revenue in sales
    - sent over the most number of clicks
    - best looking overall

HuNk: Although we don't yet have full site templates, if you visit http://affiliate.buying-bar-stools.c...-generator.jsp you will find that our HTML generator allows you to customize products/colors/formatting/etc. and it is also ordered with the best-selling items first.

Ian: The winner will be the affiliate with the highest $ sales.

All: The good news is that our affiliate program is relatively new, although we already have some great affiliates; none of them have a #1 Google ranking on barstools and home bars... yet.

Lot of broken images, any idea when will this be fixed? I looked at a page for the best sellers and I'd say a third of the images were broken.

The images work 100%

There is a bit of lag between publishing the site and publishing the images for the affiliates. I apologize for this lag and have talked to our tech team so that it is unnoticeable in the future.

PM me your address and I will mail you a shot glass for your inconvenience... or a long sleeve DirectlyHome.com t-shirt if that works better

You don't have to send me anything, yet, I'm not even signed up yet, just checking it out. I will pm you my name when it's time to write that check.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread