Can somebody please take a look at this page script it is the merchants page from one of my links? It is for sportschalet and my question is how can I tell if the cookie is enabled? I noticed a part of the script says "function jump(url)" I was wondering if this is a way for the sale not to track to me?

Could somebody please show me how you can tell if the cookies are working on the merchants pages?
    Thanks in advance.

Gordon,

The function jump(url) tag is just for the drop downn menu lists on the page [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Maybe it's me but I see no affiliate tracking code in this page ... what is the extention? The aff code can be passed if this is a tweener (in between) page [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Haiko

Thanks for your reply Haiko, I am afraid I do not know what a tweener or extension is. I think it better to send you the URL of the page with the link on top link on this page and let you see it for yourself. the link is "The North Face 3-Season Cumulus Tent 7.8' x 5.75' (3 person)" at the top of the page.
    Thank you for your help.

Gordon,

The page doesn't look like it has tracking code on it to me ... but I do not know how much about .jsp yet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] so I may be wrong.

"Tweener" means a "between" and the extensions are .jsp, .htm, .asp etc [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I would suggest posting the q on CJ.

Haiko

Thanks very much Haiko. I guess if I need real help I have to go to CJ's [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Hope you realise I am only kidding.

Gordon,

You better be [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I have banned before! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

But seriously that is a Q for David Elam.

Haiko

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread