I've been trying to figure this out. I want to do what some of the Advertisers out there do. That is have a page that people sign up for something on, check other items besides the one in particular that I am promoting and get credit for those who sign up for the other items also. Here is an example of what I mean: Right Here This is a direct link, I have no affiliate codes in there.

I know it's a script that does it. I just don't know if this type of script has a name. I don't know where to find one and I want one. I'm also willing to pay for it. Can anyone help?

I assume the script is a sort of form mail that just collects the info. What I am not sure is if it would automatically send the info to the merchant or if you would add it manually. Dunno!! I would like one too!

ABW Ambassador
    I am running this service on my site right now. It involves a perl script which uses sendmail to send info & links to those who request them.

I too had dreams of getting automatic leads when people check boxes. (Thinking I could take the info they give to me and auto fill other merchat forms with it) HAHA, We really are dreamers! All we can actually do is send the links they request. It does work well though, people are much more lokely to act after asking for something than when you pop it up in their face!

I am in the process of developing a site in which I will be offering this service. The beta site is under construction right now. It is going to be quite hard to get it all running though.

Please see this thread and tell me if you are interested in participating.

ABW Ambassador
    The topic is in the lounge and was posted 2 weeks ago.

the title is:

I am thinking of starting a new site, what do you all think of this service?

Are you are using postmastergeneral? I think we are just interested in the script itself if you know where it is at. I have my own newsletter I just want the script that automatically emails them the links they request via the check boxes. I really dont want to do it manually. Do you know where to get it?

I never sign up for the stuff I promote!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I always thought there was this deep dark secret script that signed these things up automatically!! ROFLMAO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for the offer Breeze, but I can do this myself. In fact, I've already put my new NewsLetter Subscription page up. DUH!!! I feel stupid. :rolleyes: Thanks for helping me see the light!

Hey!! This works good. I'm already seeing results!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    It does work quite well doesn't it!?

The problem I am having is knowing how many checks are enough. It seems that the more check options I add the more money I make.

Mklang, when would you say enough is enough?

I have 3 subscription checks of my own. And then I have 5 that refer to the ad information that produces income for me. All of them have a default of "checked". It seems about half the users just check what they want and about half leave them the way they are. Another thing I do is have a seperate unsubscribe page for each of my newsletters. I used to put all three on the same page, but found that my users would check all three when all they really wanted to do was leave one of the newsletters. This way, I retain more subscribers overall.

Some of the people that have been doing this for a while have a whole boat load of options with about 5 to 10 already checked. Moast of my traffic for this is there for the content, so I try not to seem "too" commercial. So for now I'm happy with my 5 ad checks.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread