I'm using the mouseover function now and am wondering if I can use the TITLE="someting" in a text link with the mouseover. Is there any reason not to use together? I haven't found an example of them being used together so I'm not sure if I can.

If I understand it right, the TITLE tag would be heard by blind visitors and I want that traffic.

Ray

I dont know about the Blind People, but you can - and should (keywords)- use the title-tag.

Quiet777

Well, let me clarify that.

My question is about text links in the body of a page. I've read that blind people have browsers that read pages to them and that if you use link TITLE tags, for example:

(a href="url.com" TITLE="BENEFITS")ACTION(/a)

People who view your page won't see the link title tags but the blind visitors will hear both BENEFITS and ACTION spoken by their browser. Please, let me know if I have that wrong. I have been looking for a live example on the internet but have yet to find a single case where mouseover is used with link title tags. I'm wondering if there is any problem using them together or if they are just not well known or used.

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ray:
    People who view your page won't see the link title tags <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh, they will.. on mouseover.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread