Is there any special html code that would allow me to change the size of a popup window without using javascript. I have thumbnail images that are 100x99 and the same pic as a 300x297 and I dont want a popup to see a larger image to take up the whole screen

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Freetweek, Nice to see you!

DynamicDrive.com has a really nice script that auto-centers the new window and let's you code in the dimensions. I use it all the time. DynamicDrive has a bunch of other cool Dhtml & JS too. Great site!

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: breeze ]

Whats up breeze. I am here almost everyday reading and learning. I am the quiet but sneaky type. Ya know!!! Anyway I have been implementing all I have learned so far and am starting to apply all knowledge learned here. I am trying to get up some capital to start my own site selling my own goods. I know what I am going to sell its just setting it up and getting it going. I know how to run a brick and mortar business seeing as I have been doing it for 12 years but there are just a few different principals to apply to the internet.
    By the way breeze that is exactly what I was looking for
    Thanks

Now that I got the popups to work I have thought about my navigation and what I need is preferrably a cgi script for my navigation menu. Insyead of changing everysingle page everytime I add a new categorie all I want to do Is change 1 txt file and change all the pages at once. I had found a decent one before but I cant seem to find it now that I really want one. Any direction would be appreciated [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SSI is the simplest way to use one file for a menu. I use a header, menu, and a footer file to construct pages. Then the only thing not dynamic on the page is the content.

BNB has a great intro to SSI. http://www.bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Bassmaster, the Free Traffic site in your sig has a spelling error on the front page - should be "affiliates" not "afilliates". If it's your site you should fix it.

Elisabeth Archambault

WOW :rolleyes:

Thanks Elisabeth

Just goes to show how helpful it is to have someone else proofread. That site is fairly new, also it's the first site I've ever plugged in a sig.

Still can't believe I missed it.

@ Bassmaster
    Thanks for the link. I have got my ssi menu working. Not only do I have a menu now but I am also going to have a few other sections that will be updated by a single file. I was trying to stay away from ssi because I thought it much harder than it actually is. The more I learn the easier it gets!!!!!!!!!!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread