whatever happened with Bizchair ? they have an Advertiser Expired status for days now. did just just leave without even telling a word to their publishers ??

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, they're gone. They have a nice chair selection and used to do great for me when they first came out, but i pulled them a couple of months ago after they became extremely reversal happy.

Yeah.. I was upset to see them go...a little bit. I had just signed up with them a few months ago and they had a very good respons e time to my e-mails. Oh well....a notice would have been nice!
    Mel

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It's too bad; they were one of the few merchants I actually bought something from! At least I did it right away when they first appeared--before the reversal-mania hit.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    Old thread bump because I was going thru the top 100 SAS merchants and I see them there as of December 19 so a little over a month. Watch out for the reversals, I'm seeing a 36.87 % right now for them. I used to do great with them, then I got all kinds of reversals right before they shut down the program at CJ.

edit, haha oh boy. You have to check out the Reversal Pie Chart at SAS. For the reversals they already have, program being live for just a month, they gave 9 different reasons for those reversals, 9.

ABW Ambassador
    Old thread bump. Anybody know what happened to these guys? Was going thru the Internet Top 500 Merchants and they're on that list and I remember they opened up on SAS last year. They were on CJ and had problems and at the time of my last post were in the SAS top 100, now I don't see them.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread