Any "good" ones at CJ, I am doing a new year cleaning of most of my Linkshare merchants and I need a new magazine merchant I had about 700 click through's last month to Netmagazines without a single sale.

I know some of you don't like CJ but compared to Linkshare (for me anyway) my CJ merchants convert far better at least one sale in a hundred clicks.

If your traffic isn't converting with NetMagazines.com, it probably won't convert with any magazine merchant. NetMagazines.com regularly posts their conversion data and it's usually 3-4% network-wide and nearly 30% for their top affiliates.

Are you promoting their coupons? That really helps.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I agree...

if you cant convert at 3-4% with mags... mags are not for you....

the trick to mags is softselling mags on your pages... or if you are really serious...

PPC, which can and will get expensive...

I have only found 2 mag programs worth the time...
    Net-magazines/allzines and Magazineagent.

Net mag gives you a template site which does do ok.. and Magazine Agent has a private label site that is a must if you are serious about selling magazines.. especially with PPC...

dont use an co-branded site for PPC... you will at a disadvantage against the Power sellers.. they all use private label sites of one form or another...

for more on mags read the treads the the mag forums here at ABW...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Thanks for the input guy's. When I first started with Net magazines I did okay. The first couple of months using them I earned enough to receive a check for each month. Since the first couple of checks it has been all down hill. I do not use ppc and the site is only magazines and only Net magazines products at that. I do use their special offers on the home page, and also scatter related magazine ads through several of my other sites. I really don't know how much more targeted my traffic could be. I mean 700 clicks and not one sale, it just does not make sense.

Another question do you know if we get paid commissions on those enter your email popups on enter and exit?

If one of you guy's want to pm me I will give you the site URL, if you could tell me if I am going about selling magazines all wrong I would really appreciate it.

You might want to contact John (the Affiliate Manager) to see if he has any suggestions for you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I contacted John at NetMagazines, and would like to say he was very responsive and he went out of his way to help me. He is one top notch AM.

But in his words "I can't find anything wrong and with that amount of traffic and site quality it should be a top good earner." He even suggested I try another magazine merchant to see if my conversions improve.

So I would like to ask again, does anybody know of any good parasite free merchants or have any experience with Magazania.com, MagazineCity.com

Thanks
    Rob

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread