Does anyone have any opinion on what is the best ecommerce software/solution in the $5-$10k range?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    No need to blow thta kind of wad on a shopping cart/ecatalog...see used by 128,000 ebusinesses. See if you just want it included in a monthly hosting fee for 29.95

WebMaster Mike

I like shopzone by automated shops.
    They've been around for a while and I recommend them. Package is around 300.00 I agree you do not have to spend boo koo bucks. Unless you need something special. I've looked around for many different programs - I'm looking for one that keeps real time inventory - to no avail. One that I did find was accware by icode. Great software - does everything and I mean everything. Only problem was too many bugs and support - you have to call their team in India. I wasted 40k just trying to get it going. You would think higher priced software will do more and work better- not true. With eccomerce constantly changing, I would recommend sticking to the basics. Also just about every program out there lets you download it and try it for 30 days or so. Search Google and try some. If you let me know exactly what you want it to do and the products you are going to sell, I could give you a little better direction. For instance do you need to have real time inventory or what about data base requirements etc? Like I said stick to something simple.

Darlene Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread