I'm working on a site for a new project at this site. and a partner keeps telling me that when he clicks on the Apply for a Mortgage link it does not load for him. It works for me on all my ISPs and browser types. It's going to a separate site that is secure and houses a secure application we have made. Can any of you check this and see if it resolves for you and/or would you happen to know why his unit may be doing this?

Thanks in Advance.

ABW Ambassador
    It seemed to load okay for me. I'm on Macintosh, OS 9.2.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Loads in less than a blink of an eye for me. Using IE 6.0. Have no clue why he is having problems. Unless he has his security settings set in some bizarre configuration. What browser is he using?

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Thanks a mundo guys!

He is a brick and mortar type. and my guess is that he has been hacked as he has and has had a high speed connection with no firewall at all for a good while. Also, I had him go over his email security settings over the phone and it was not set correctly for such a connection (attachments set to auto open and the like). I'm going to pop round his abode to check what's in his unit. He said he could not get it to load in Netscape either.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread