I am fairly new at the affiliate thing and am still learning alot. I appreciate all the help I've been getting on this site.

While scoping out the competition I notice that there are links, some with pictures and some without, to many different merchants. I think this kind of link would be appropriate for my site as I think my customer would benefit from it. SO, I go to Linkshare (as an example only) to pull up the store and get the link. I look and find that there is no link like I saw on the other site. Keeping in mind also that I didn't see it in my e-mail notifications. I am wondering if there is a certain way to extract these off the site without upsetting merchants or putting them on my site incorrectly which would defeat the purpose of my promtional efforts: ie no commissions.

I know that some of the affiliate sites have a setup where you can get anything off of their merchants websites. I am, however, referring specifically to merchants that aren't set up like this. It can't be a big secret. many sites are doing it.

Thanks for the help

Hmmm .. sounds like you might be referring to Script Clone who strips sites content and reforms to yours? Is this want you need?

Des Moines, IA
    Sometimes you can contact the affiliate manager, describe what you want and get your links just by asking. Worth a try.

If it's slick, it's not sticky.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread