Anyone know how (or where to look) to make different success or failure pages for CGIemail forms?

I've gotten it to work fine for one success page. But if you require certain variables to be entered into the form and the user does not enter them, then the result is a "The Page Cannot Be Found" error in IE.

What I'd like to do is display a note which tells the user he didn't complete the form if he did not enter all the info.

The documentation at the CGIemail home page (http://web.mit.edu/wwwdev/cgiemail/) alludes to a method for this, but doesn't provide instructions.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

David

David Nguyen
    http://www.authenticnautical.com/

I think that it's easer to use scripts written in PHP than Perl. Anyway you could find a script you need in hotscripts.com. I suggest you to look in php section there and browse by categories.

Oskars

Rosalind Gardner earned $436,797 in 2002 by promoting only affiliate programs. She reveals ALL her secrets step by step in her Super Affiliate Handbook (267 pages) www.renio.biz/rosalind/

David,
    I would probably just drop a little javascript in the form that checked for required information prior to the submit. It is quite a bit faster this way, and easier on the backend since it doesn't have to detect for so much. Try looking at this example.

g

There are only 10 kinds of people that get binary, those that do and those that don't.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread