I nedd to extract specific data from various email formats and load it into an xls,csv or txt file. I've looked for commercial packages that could do this but found nothing out there.
    Is there someone in this forum that could help write something to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,

JMuniz
    www.amazingbutterflies.com
    Where the magic is just a flutter away

Is this for emails that you have already received or for emails that are coming in? If you can be a little more specific, I might be able to help.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

I need to extract name, email, date, etc... from incoming emails.
    This data would then be uploaded directly into my autoresponder for processing.
    I just can't get all my lead sources to send me emails in the proper format for the autoresponder to work correctly. They send emails with their return address instead of
    the leads return address.

Thanks,

JM

JMuniz
    www.amazingbutterflies.com

So we don't get into too much technical or private information, send me an email at webmaster@scripts4yoursite.com. I think I can help you with this.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread