A newbie just asked me how to optimize pages. Just recently someone posted a very good link to an article that was about that. But, it was an off the cuff remark and of course, I can't find the link or the comment through search.

Can you post the link again here?

And, anyone who has other links on the subject can you please post them in this thread so that we can find them by searching for the word optimize?

Thanks.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

It wasn't me that posted it originally, but I think this is the one you mean:

Optimising for Inkotomi

Yep, I think that was it.

Anyone else having good links on the subject, please post those here as well. It will help new people.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread