Now and then I find a rare jewel amoung the 'meadow muffins'. This one is worth sharing with all of you that have an eye for design.

Read the content first then examine the eight examples in the right bar. There is also a link to the archive with another 232 design examples.

Go here: http://www.csszengarden.com/

Enjoy

Frank
    "Just the facts, Ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

I am now opening my CSS book.
    Wow.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

kay all bite looks interesting need to learn css picked at site html file just took me to a spot on main page klicked on css and it loaded atomaticaly to note book which i dont use didnt even give option where i wanted it. due i need to save it then transfer to my html editor?

ABW Ambassador
    Good find, Frank!

Hey Dirtdevel,

You need to fix some keys on you keyboard. Capitals & punctuation keys seem to be broke.

Wayne

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I am now opening my CSS book.
    Wow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DW MX2004 makes CSS easy-peasy! I just downloaded the trial last month and forked up the cash to keep it running last week.

Now to resist the temptation to make my pages *too* pretty. Pretty doesn't sell, or at least it didn't used to.

Those CSS Zen Garden pages are definitely beautiful, but the only thing I'd try to sell off of one of them is web design services!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

No i just need to take off my rubber finger protectors but I'am affaid I might get a keyboard cut, then I wont be able to build my mall site this weekend

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'am affaid I might get a keyboard cut, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ooo, keyboard cuts! (~Shudder~) I really do have to get health insurance.

Wayne

http and a telephoto
    They are all cool designs. I like the Miracle Cure The others are mostly soothing, which isn't good for selling, IMO, but Miracle Cure has potential. Thanks for reminding me about this site, it is pretty cool stuff!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread