Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Good morning team,

I want to wish everyone on ABW, your families and loved ones a safe, healthy and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

I'm not sure how many of you can relate, but if you are anything like me, I sometimes take many things in life for granted, not because they are not important, but because of the daily hustle of life, kids and work don't allow me the chance to slow down and really think about everything I have to be greatful for...I'm glad to be able to have these few days to really think, focus and reflect on everything that is around me and really focus on the important things in my life...

I have many, many things to be thankful for - too many for words to properly express.

I am greatful to be able to live in a country that allows me the freedom to be who i want to be and thankful for the people that protect that freedom daily with their lives....

I am greatful for my wonderful family, the support that they give me, the daily happiness they bring into my life, my wonderful son, wife and the kids...

I am greatful for my health, for i know without good health, nothing really matters, no amount of material things, nor money would be worth anything without the health to enjoy it...

I am greatful for the opportunity that life has given me to work in a field that allows me to help others improve their life. Affiliate Marketing is an industry that is really based in helping others attain a better financial lifestyle. For some, it means having gas money to put in their cars, taking the family out for a nice dinner onece a month, being able to provide care for their elderly parents and yet for others it has given them the wings of financial freedom to work from home and improve their quality of life for them and their loved ones.

I'm not sure exactly how many lives i have touched over the last few years through affiliate marketing...I know several which have sent me emails and told me first hand....

To all of you, i'm the one that needs to say thank you, you have given me a reason, a sense of achievement, a feeling of personal satisfaction that really adds a new meaning to helping others....thank you for allowing me to make a difference in your life, in doing so, you have made a big difference in mine also...

I wanted to leave you with something that was written in 1863 by one of our founding fathers...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Abraham Lincoln - 1863

Abraham Lincoln's Thanksgiving Proclamation
    Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863
    By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation:
    The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God.

In the midst of a civil war of unequaled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign States to invite and to provoke their aggression, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere except in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union.

Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defense have not arrested the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore. Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege and the battle-field; and the country, rejoicing in the consciousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom. No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy.

It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American People. I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up the ascriptions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquility and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed. Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the Unites States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless all of you !!

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

[This message was edited by Andy Rodriguez on November 26, 2003 at 11:55 AM.]

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you, Andy.

My family and I are celebrating officially this evening. My daughter's husband's family has a big whoopie earlier, so we're getting together this evening.

Not to mix business with pleasure, Andy, BUT: Is anything happening to add categories to the 5dollarsoftware datafeed? Any time frame for that? Or is it already done and I've just not found it?

Thanks.
    ===================

Gary Speer

Quoth the Owl, "Uuuuh, I dunno?"

Just Lurking
    Happy Thanksgiving Andy.

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Andy and may God bless you and your family also!

Have a great one everyone!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Happy Thanks Giving Andy

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread