ABW Ambassador
    From the welcome page:
    http://www.5dollarsoftware.com/affiliate.html
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It's so simple that all you have to do is place a text link or a banner on your website promoting 5DollarSoftware.com and we will pay you 15% commission on all sales generated from your site. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the agreement:
    http://www.5dollarsoftware.com/af***ree.html
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Commissions will be paid for new customers only. If customers return to our website through any other links, other affiliates web pages, or on their own they will be considered our customer and any commissions will not be accrued. A New Customer is defined as a 5DollarSoftware.com customer who has never previously purchased at our site, as determined by us in our sole discretion based on a comparison of our existing customer database with each customer's name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number and such other factors as we may determine. Our determination of whether a customer qualifies as a New Customer and the amount of the commissions payable to you will be final and binding upon you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To me that is not paying on all customers from my site. What that says - we pay you a new customer bounty based on the first sale, and no more.

Can you clarify Andy? I don't mind getting an "extra" bounty for new customers, but there is no sense creating a site that people will come back to based on 5dollarsoftware, only to use my bandwidth to drive traffic I won't get paid for.

Thanks

Chet

If it weren't for the fact that Andy is running it, I would swear (Betcha five-bucks ) that they are allowing themselves any way out in order to pay commission. Talk about covering the bases - whew.

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi Chet and Fred:

When I took over the program there was some work already done on the terms and the agreement. I thought i had checked everything twice, i must have misssed that language.

My agreement with the owner in order for me to run the program was and is:

15% commissions and a 30 day cookie.

I control the cookies and the commish settings on KB so I can assure you that the above is correct. I will have the changes made to the terms and agreements page asap on Monday.

I won't run a program that only offers a first time commission only model - thats not me.

Thanks for the good catch, it will be updated asap.

BTW, a few of you guys are really cooking with this program, Q man is smoking as usual and the other "Chet" is racking up some nice volume in sales...

Ok, back to enjoying my long holiday with the family ...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

ABW Ambassador
    Stinking other chet... Excellent. I was guessing that is what happened, alot of little changes when you take over, hard to catch them all.

Now only if the datafeed could get categories...

Thanks

Chet

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chez Noir:
    Stinking other chet... Excellent. I was guessing that is what happened, alot of little changes when you take over, hard to catch them all.

Now only if the datafeed could get categories...

Thanks

Chet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

added to wish list, may be an early xmas for categories....

i do have excellent MIS/IT support with them...they are a pleasure to work with...

yeah, don't mind if i say so, Chet is smoking the software sales...with daily sales...Q-Man is not far behind with daily sales too...

wonder what the rest of you are waiting for, you all must be making too much money and don't need any more...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Stinking other chet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hey now, I took a shower last week!

Ya, the category-less datafeed is really holding me back. Plus pipe seperated would be good and in .txt format as well

and...

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread