Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

I have had several email requests asking if I could extend the offer I made to Sandra (SSanf) here.

Having plenty to be thankful for and this being the season for giving, I am extending an early Christmas gift to all in my ABW family who don't own this already....

...give someone a fish they eat for a day, teach them how to fish and they eat for a lifetime...

You can now get your Webmerge application for FREE

Here is how it works, you have 2 options to save money.

Save an instant $20.00 on your Webmerge application today. You can buy it now for $59.99 instead of the regular $79.99.

1) You need to be enrolled with my newsletter and with all 5 of the programs i'm currently running that have or will have active data feeds. You need to be enrolled and active. If you are not signed up yet, you can enroll below:
    a) BettyMills - here.
    b) SurplusComputers - here.
    c) SuperstoreElectronics - here.
    d) 5DollarSoftware - here.
    e) BestForeignParts - here.

** Set up a link, banner, PSC or an FPC and generate a few clicks so i know you are there and have a pulse

You can sign up for my newsletter anywhere on my site www.andyrodriguez.com. I will be developing a WebMerge tutorial along with Richard and BettyMills, you will be notified by email.

2) Send me an email with your 5 affiliate account numbers for the 5 programs, i will verify and send you a special link you can use to buy WebMerge today at $59.99.....that's a $20.00 instant savings. Use subject line: WebMerge X-Mas Offer

You can also get WebMerge for FREE if you are serious about making money...

1) Do the above before December 31, 2003.
    2) On your first check from any of the 5 merchants above, I will credit you the $59.99 that you paid to buy WebMerge.
    3) You must send me a copy of the activation code you got from FourthWorld when you bought WebMerge.
    4) You order for WebMerge must be for the $59.99 and must have been made between December 8th 2003 and January 1st 2004.
    5) The offer for the $59.99 credit on your first check expires on February 29, 2004.

You have 12 weeks to buy, learn, build and earn. The deadlines are there to nudge you gently so you can earn money. I want to empower each and everyone of you to improve and better you life through affiliate marketing. This tool, when used with responsibility, will enable you to do just that.

Happy Holidays and may 2004 bring you all the financial freedom you deserve...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

[This message was edited by Andy Rodriguez on December 08, 2003 at 09:05 AM.]

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    BUMP:

Last 2 days to get in on this.....

To the ones that have sent in your requests, i'm sending you the special link today...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor
    MSN: AffiliateDoctor

http and a telephoto
    Hi Andy! Is this offer good today too? (January 1st) I just went to the WebMerge site and the price is going UP Jan 15th, so that makes your offer extremely attractive. Also, are there WebMerge templates available for some of the datafreed programs?? Basic templates with the tags for fields already set up would help a lot of people that are afraid to give the program a try.

Last question, is there a WebMerge forum somewhere? I thought I saw one mentioned somewhere but can't remember where.

And lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Debbie

Deborah Carney
    Cool ~~ Networks

http and a telephoto
    Just got my approval for BestForiegnParts, is there a datafeed?

Working on 5DollarSoftware this weekend

Deborah Carney
    Cool ~~ Networks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Last question, is there a WebMerge forum somewhere? I thought I saw one mentioned somewhere but can't remember where.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=8536090862

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

http and a telephoto
    Even though I doubt highly that I will qualify for the full price refund, I wanted to say thank you for making this offer available at all. It spurred me to get WebMerge and I am learning it and have built a site or two already.

If I had to pay full price, I probably wouldn't have taken a chance, and I am exploring promoting programs that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Now I am a datafeed addict and it will be a challenge to get them all working using WebMerge, plus it is going to make selling my own products a lot easier!! (Yes, I have products of my own sold through an internet service - art)

Now, to make enough money with the generated sites to pay for a full dedicated server - or a second VPS2, I am almost at capacity!!!! And I *am* going to get Betty Mills and BFP up if it kills me!!!! LOL

Deborah Carney
    Link up!
    Submit your sites, if you fit the criteria
    http://coolcraftsites.com/directory
    http://coolpetsites.com/petlinks

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread