Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

Four more merchants are going live with me in the next 2 weeks...

Monday will mark my first full month at consulting and program manangement and i'm so excited...

My first newsletter will be coming out this weekend, if you haven't signed up for it yet, you will miss the important announcements.

You can register at any page within my site, www.andyrodriguez.com

Looking into the future:

1) Get ready to sell domestic and foreign auto parts
    2) Get ready to sell jewelry
    3) Get ready to sell software
    4) Get ready to sell foreclosed realty

Of course, Surplus-Computers is rocking, with more than 300% growth forecasted for this month alone ! You can join Surplus with the link on the header on this forum

SuperStore-Electronics.com just had it's first few sales, we are gearing up in a big way. Over 5,000 sku's, parasite free, and a willing to please owner that has one goal in mind - growing his affiliate program. You can join Superstore using the link on top as well.

Thank you all for an explosive first month, good news coming very soon, new ABW members joining my consulting team and more new programs all designed to make you money !!!

Let's Mango ...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

[This message was edited by Andy Rodriguez on October 10, 2003 at 12:00 PM.]

I need a good software merchant.

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qball©:
    I need a good software merchant. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that. But I'm sure whatever merchants you've got coming will be GREAT! With your help of course.

ABW Ambassador
    Any hints whether these will be independents or networked? And, if networks, which ones?

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EmDub:
    Any hints whether these will be independents or networked? And, if networks, which ones?

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mixed bag - BF, KB and Indies

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qball©:
    I need a good software merchant. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This guy rocks...parasite free, will be set up on KB (not there yet), $30.00 avg sale, 15% commish, 30 day cookie...

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Congrats Andy! Any merchant who is truly interested in maximizing their affiliate channel would benefit from having you manage their program. Nothing but a win/win situation for all.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Andy, PLEASE get me a good merchant that sells seeds, herbs and live plants! All the big name ones have cooties! I have a list of a few that would do well if you are interested.

Get these guys, who are apparently parasite free, to give the big ones a run for their money and, we might be able to show merchants good reason to drop the parasites.

The time to think about this is now! Get them lined up. We can make spring pages soon.

These are products with great mass appeal and we really need them!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    I have a list of a few that would do well if you are interested.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SSanf,

Send me the list to my email, i have a firm list of requirements they need to meet, and partners they can't have - but if there is a match, i'll do my best to set them up.

I have 2 new AM's (ABW'rs) comming onboard to assist with new merchants....

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    This guy rocks...parasite free, will be set up on KB (not there yet), $30.00 avg sale, 15% commish, 30 day cookie...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's KB? I thought it was Tigerdirect's inside Affiliate Program but in that case it's not making sense.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buddha:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    This guy rocks...parasite free, will be set up on _KB_ (not there yet), $30.00 avg sale, 15% commish, 30 day cookie...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's KB? I thought it was Tigerdirect's inside Affiliate Program but in that case it's not making sense.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their program was reffered to KB as well. Because we used their software to run the secondary program.

Kowabunga (KB) is the company that provides such software and other kick butt services. I am working closely with them as a reseller and the words here "KB" have no meaning or reference to any of Tiger's programs.

They are at: http://www.kowabunga.com

I know the entire team personally and can attest to the quality of their software and their character.

I am also working with BeFree as well and will be setting up merchants on both apps depending on the various program specifics.

AndyRodriguez.com
    and Consulting Services

Whoopsie, you will be getting the info twice. Went to the PM first.

Well, there are four there. I think you will like what you see on a couple of them. Guaranteed sales for sure. Products everyone wants.

If we got all four, we could make some bang up sites because what one lacks, the others have. And, hopefully, all our sites would be different because we would all have different things we would see as important or interesting.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

[This message was edited by SSanf on October 10, 2003 at 02:30 PM.]

Just Lurking
    Thanks for clearing that up. Couldn't get anything from search on a two letter keyword. Glad I asked I was way off base.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez: posted October 10, 2003
    Four more merchants are going live with me in the next 2 weeks...

Looking into the future:

1) Get ready to sell domestic and foreign auto parts
    2) Get ready to sell jewelry
    3) Get ready to sell software
    4) Get ready to sell foreclosed realty <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Did the jewelry and realty deals fall through?

-----------------------------
    Scott

"Can't we all just get along? Only when we've been drinking."

Both the jewelry and real estate couldn't afford my fees....they were just starting out and was not in their budget.

I'm not the cheapest affiliate program manager, but then again I bring alot to the table and a proven track record.

I haven't been sending out anymore proposals and i am considering caping it of at 6 programs. I have room for one more, i have 2 in negotiations. I want to give the time needed for each program and be able to grow them quickly. I do nothing running 10 half ass programs with no growth, dangling in the wind. I have a game plan for each one and i'm working the plan. Results have been on track and as expected.

So, in essence, I may stay at 6 max. The next program will be announced shortly.....good vertical with no one dominating it, only parasites...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

darn the reality one would have paid well :P

------------
    Jeff
    Associate Editor
    Ping! Zine
    www.pingzine.com

http and a telephoto
    I know a collectibles program that needs help... and they appear to be looking at options...

Deborah Carney
    Link up!
    Submit your sites, if you fit the criteria
    http://coolcraftsites.com/directory
    http://coolpetsites.com/petlinks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    I know a collectibles program that needs help... and they appear to be looking at options...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm looking at 2 coming onboard in the next week or so.....

While i really do appreciate the good gesture, I think I may close up new recruits for a while. I will have 7 total with these other 2, I need to bring them up to speed before I commit with any more merchants.

I do need time for my watersports too

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

http and a telephoto
    No, no, NO Watersports. WE need you to run MORE programs, so we all make more money.

But fine, cap it now and later this year, you can set *my* program up.

I have about 10,000 products to add first.
    http://loxlygallery.com at a temporary location.

Deborah Carney
    Link up!
    Submit your sites, if you fit the criteria
    http://coolcraftsites.com/directory
    http://coolpetsites.com/petlinks

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread