Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi team,

What many of you have been requesting has arrived....

The Product Showcase Creator is here..

Thank you Akiva the great for empowering the affiliate community...

Full program info with feed access is here.

Ok folks, I will be posting stats for this merchant soon, we will be cutting commission checks this week as well. I want to add some fuel to this great converting sleeper....wait till you see the stats...

Get ready to roll.....

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

SWeet! I just used it and its different from all the rest. I have to refresh in order to go back to create another showcase. I tested the others and this doesnt happen. Is it just me?

I have been waiting long for this psc

thanks

Sil it should not be doing that. Please let me know if you continue to experience such issues.

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

Sil, all clear??

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed:Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

I don't know how Sil's is doing, but it works fine for me.

The first time it had a small hiccup. After creating the first showcase, it didn't keep the ID and table preferences. I re-entered the data and it worked fine after that.

I love this tool! We must have had a real espn connection on this (mental telepathy?). I was right smooth in the middle of the database when the link for the psc was posted. Saved me a whole bunch of time.

Thanks to Andy and Akiva for all you do for us.

Frank

"Just the facts, Ma'am"
    Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frank3iii:
    Thanks to Andy and Akiva for all you do for us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frank, happy you are on your way...

A big thank you to you...if it weren't for great partners like you, I wouldn't have the great success i'm enjoying today.....

Thank you sir...

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

yes its fine

no great!!

thanks

How are we doing with this? Look for your checks this week.....

Let's add some steam to this program, use the PSC and add traffic, conversion numbers posted soon...

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread