Andy,

I have signed up for all 5 of your affiliate programs. I have emailed requesting datafeeds for 2 (Surplus Computers and SuperStore Electronics). I have not yet received a reply. I am interested in the datafeeds of all of your programs. Can you get me set up so I can begin promoting them.

Thanks

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JayTee:
    Andy,

I have signed up for all 5 of your affiliate programs. I have emailed requesting datafeeds for 2 (Surplus Computers and SuperStore Electronics). I have not yet received a reply. I am interested in the datafeeds of all of your programs. Can you get me set up so I can begin promoting them.

Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi JayTee,

Welcome to our family and welcome to our forum. I am processing feeds today, you should have an email notification in your inbox...I don't know "who" you are so you may be approved or you may not. I have denied a few today...

The surplus feed is in beta and I have not released it yet. We are testing the new site tweaking some items. I do apologize on Mike's behalf, he has run into some time difficulties. We should be ready to crank up soon though.

Thank you for your support, it is appreciated.

To your success,

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread