several top listings for bettymills... Lets hope I can get my first sale with then soon :0) Hey Hows people doing with Bettymills?

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Well, the clicks are starting to trickle in. I havn't got anything indexed in Goog yet, but there are lots of hits on my pages. We'll see.

same here Laertes, clicks are tricking in.. Can't wait till I get that first sale!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

my clicks are coming in steady also lately. you know its funny(or should i say sad) that you can tell which programs are honest just by click thru rate. im ready for $$$$ now

-----------------------------
    parasite free merchants only! Join the Club it's Rewarding in the long run
    aim nycfalcon1

Just posted Betty Mills this Friday. Pretty cool feed, I like the toilet bowl brushes. Now I can tell all my friends to shop with me for those important embarassing items.

Did you guys use the feed? Took me almost 2 hours to import that whole thing, wow!!

Anyway,
    - Scott

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Team,

Betty won't let you down....its a sleeper. The range of markets is very wide and the average orders are huge.

Wait and see, it will become one of your best programs....

Thank you all in advance for your support...

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12: Hey Hows people doing with Bettymills?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Lets just say If I were depending on Bettymills for my groceries I would have starved to death by now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by missdonna:
    Lets just say If I were depending on Bettymills for my groceries I would have starved to death by now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know they carried groceries

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShoreMark:

I didn't know they carried groceries <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are getting a cat named Betty. Maybe it's an oman (spelling?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Hey Hows people doing with Bettymills?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I became affiliate with BM about a month ago. Until now, I make 5 sales with 234 clicks, $49.65 of commission.

Som

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread