Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

I want to make a point with this post and leave it written for future reference. In a few months I want all of us to be able to come back here and look at these figures.

I took over BFP back in mid October last year.

1) Sales for October were $1,670.49
    2) Sales for January were $6,833.77

Even though we have grown 309%, we can be doing $6,000 per day !!!

I will tell you that our competitor does 1MM in this channel monthly! He uses the same tool that all of you have available, the same datafeed.

I will leave it at that and let all of the savvy partners figure the rest out. There is a ton of opportunity here with this merchant. I will put my money where my mouth is and extend the January promotion. This comes out of my pockets, not BFP. Who wants my money?

Promotion extended - Double commissions for February as well.

The top 10 affiliate partner commissions for the month: ( You will recieve double the amounts in your BF reports)

I think not many AM's will have posted the above numbers, however, I have enough trust and confidence in our ABW family and myself that I posted the figures. We are only beginning, but as you can see, there is potential here with plenty of room at the top.

You want opportunity?
    You want parasite FREE merchant?
    You want to own this vertical?

One partner is already on his way...who is next?

Thank you in advance for your support....what do you need me to do?

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

Guffy, its all you buddy.....your smoking them..

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Guffy, its all you buddy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Heres my cunning plan.
    February commissions to pay for my trip to Vegas.
    March commissions to pay for the wife to come too.
    April commissions are for the slots

King GuffStar

Parasitewareâ„¢ Support The Fight

UPDATE

Hi Team,

We are moving with BFP. Not as fast as I would like, but we are going in the right direction. Thank you for all your efforts, special thanks to KingGuffster, you proved you can rock in the auto parts vertical as well...no wonder they call you the KING !!

All of you that eraned commissions in February will recieved Double Commissions as promised. We will send a separate check from your BF consolidated check.

Our February sales: $9,225.24

Up from $6,833 in January...that's a 35% increase from last month.

Our Top 10 Partners For February

$306.50 - (Guess who)
    $59.98
    $41.07
    $30.81
    $21.20
    $15.91
    $15.37
    $15.17
    $13.58
    $11.73

We have opportunity knocking on your door...

We have a merchant making over 1MM in monthly sales using the same feed.

Can't figure out the feed, too complex? Get your script here

Who wants to rock?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread