Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello Team,

I am proud to announce our newest merchant, www.krookedstix.net

KrookedStix is running on the SAS network, known for it's strong stance on parasites and commitment to affiliate marketing. I have been working with Jon now for over a month and advising him on best practices, cleaning up affiliate leaks and making his site affiliate friendly. He has been very proactive and will do whatever it takes to make this the best golf program on the web.

Please help me welcome him by signing up and promoting their huge inventory of golf products.

Here are a few quick stats:

1) We are on the Share A Sale network.
    2) We have 90 day cookies.
    3) We have a tiered commission structure:
    $0 - $499 = 10%
    $500 - $999 = 11%
    $1000+ = 12%
    4) We are ParasiteFree.
    5) Full Datafeed is available, in multiple formats.
    6) Full page creatives are in production.
    7) The Product Showcase Creator is here.
    8) You can link to any page on our site using SAS deep linking structure.

Our datafeed is ready for download. It is open for download until March 31,2004. After that date, it will be pasword protected. If you are an active partner, you will be given access to download after the close date.

>>> You can get your datafeed here.

User id: data
    Password: feed

>>> The PSC is here.

This will work until March 31, 2004 - get yours now and start making money. We have multiple download formats available, sure to please everyone. Please remember to add your SAS affiliate id where marked.

>>> You can join our program here

To your success,

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com</font>

[This message was edited by Andy Rodriguez on March 08, 2004 at 09:34 PM.]

Great stuff!

Just signed up.

I'll wait for the PSC next week before putting any pages up.

thanks!

Great stuff. Just signed up too :0)

<a href="http://www.parasiteware.com/"target="_blank">Merchants help stop Parasiteware<a>

<font size="2">All Parasiteware, site copiers, spammers, hijackers are scumbags, and should be
    sued for their actions.. <font size="2">be careful you could be the next innocent victim.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    signed up and downloaded the feed

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

We have a winner...

sell over $1,000 per month and make a whopping 12% commission.

The long wait was worth it, trully affiliate centric...

get ready to sell some clubs...

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com | <a href=http://www.krookedstix.com/shop_affiliate.htm>KrookedStix.net</a></font>

Once again im on the andy parasite free train to $$$land.

-----------------------------
    parasite free merchants only! Join the Club it's Rewarding in the long run
    aim nycfalcon1

Andy, I just looked at the feeds and it looks like the js array that they are using is off by one. Try and download the tab version and see what you get.

Also, there are some items in the feed with 0 price.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cditty:
    Andy, I just looked at the feeds and it looks like the js array that they are using is off by one. Try and download the tab version and see what you get.

Also, there are some items in the feed with 0 price.

Chris

<FONT SIZE=1>http://www.ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    http://www.scripts4yoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixing now...

Thanks Cris, Vegas, drinks on me...

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com | <a href=http://www.krookedstix.com/shop_affiliate.htm>KrookedStix.net</a></font>

Affiliate Manager
    Also, all the product links are going to that Shareasale inactive link page... for me at least.

That's one promise I'm gonna hold you to Andy. I'll even teach you how to spell my name.

Chris

<FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

Now to see what we can do!

“There are only two settings, stun and kill...it would be best not to confuse them.”
    --Malcom Reed

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    chet,

is that the feed off of SAS or an external feed?

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Affiliate Manager
    It was one of the external feeds... I grabbed the one from my SAS account and it all worked perfectly.

Hey all,

Sorry about the feeds, I can confirm that they aren't tracking as well. I should have that fixed by today.

I did test them yesterday, and there were no problems so...

I will get together with Brian and get them fixes as soon as possible.

We wanted to get you a feed as soon as we launched and I rushed things a bit, again my apologies.

Jonathon Palbicke
    krookedstix.com
    It's all golf baby!

Also,

I will have a column in the feed, for (more) optimized, larger pics, hopefully by Monday or Tuesday.

Jonathon Palbicke
    krookedstix.com
    It's all golf baby!

Affiliate Manager
    Jonathon,

The feed from SAS (one I downloaded via SAS affiliate admin area) seems to work pretty good. The links go to the right pages and the clicks are counting. I think the feed is pretty good.

Chet (And All),

Yes the feed that Brian created works fine. Mine are now fixed, tested and (should) be working fine. It was my mistake...

I wanted to create feeds in multiple formats, so I created my own, in addition to the Shareasale feed. I can update easily and more often that way also.

The old feeds have been replaced by the new (corrected) ones and are now available.

Jonathon Palbicke
    krookedstix.com
    It's all golf baby!

You guys will love working with Jon - I have for the last month....

Thanks Jon...WTG..

can I get a 120x600 banner/s?

Looks like a great program...

Joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Affiliate Manager
    I am interested to know how the name KrookedStix was thought of

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radegast:
    I'll wait for the PSC next week before putting any pages up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks, Rad.

That will give me a week's head start in getting spidered!

Signed up, datafeed downloaded, pages made.

OOPS! Just noticed I had signed up for the "Krooked Stix Auction Club" by mistake. No wonder my application said "pending."

Wayne

[This message was edited by NorthernStudio on March 05, 2004 at 01:59 PM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NorthernStudio:
    Hope I get approved now!

Wayne<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are approved, call in the spiders...

Krooked Stix, was partially derived from a business I owned, in California called Glasstix about 15 years ago... (Completely different industry). And so I thought it would be cool to maintain continuity in my life for my next business name, and therefore kept the (stix) part. Golf clubs are often referred to as sticks, by good players.

Krooked was just an attempt to keep the name irreverent, with the K instead of a C to prevent any problem, or confusion with a golf course called The Crooked Stick, where John Daly won the PGA Championship, many years ago.

How 'dat for an explanation?

Jonathon Palbicke
    krookedstix.com
    It's all golf baby!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Andy,

After I posted that, I realized I signed up for the wrong Krooked Stix program.

Jonathon,

I haven't seen the landing page the datafeed URLs land me on yet. (Not active yet.) Are there affiliate ads for competing sites on those pages? I see on your main page there are a number of "leaks," including to Golfclubs.net. While I've had a link for them on my existing golf pages, you can understand I don't want to have my work and targeted links to your products result in the visitor simply clicking off to your competition. We all want you to sell them something!

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne,

I completely understand, and we have completely sealed off the store, from my original site. There are no links whatsoever to anything other than the store inclusive.

Jonathon Palbicke
    krookedstix.com
    It's all golf baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast