Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ** Edited due to possible copyright issues...

Good night, i'm going to sleep.....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Think they forgot the Canadian kids too
    Spring break and a friend is over
    All 3 kids 7 1/2 to 10 in bed at 11:00

They are ealry risers, unlike their father and will be up before 7

Sleep?
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

http and a telephoto
    What Akiva said.... LOL
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Sleep? That's what DAY is for!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> children up to age 10 slept 9.5 hours although they need 10 or even 11 hours a night.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do they get that fertilizer! I remember hearing that nonsense as a kid. I thought it was fertilizer then and now I'm totally sure of it.

I was a lot more able to go without sleeping as a kid than as an adult! Unless the kid has some kind of health problem, it's the *adult* that'll be dragging their tail all day after getting only 4 hours or so of sleep--NOT a kid! On an ongoing basis, sure, sleep deprivation isn't any good for anyone. But needing 11 hours of sleep? I think I only slept that long as a grade-schooler when I had the chicken pox.

"slept 10.4 hours a night"

Darned study thinks everyone is a day creature, too.

The "sleep deprivation" business would dry up and die if they didn't keep brainwashing night people into trying to operate on schedules that their bodies are revolting against! Of course a Night person isn't going to get any sleep "AT NIGHT!" Now if they'd throw off the brainwashing and sleep during the day like their bodies are telling them to, the "sleep problems" would evaporate. (A lot of so-called "insomniacs" report being naturally wide awake at night and sleepy during the day--that is a NIGHT PERSON not a real insomiac!)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A lot of so-called "insomniacs" report being naturally wide awake at night and sleepy during the day--that is a NIGHT PERSON not a real insomiac!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I know that feeling! Thank god for Ambien!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    *Gasp* Don't tell me you're just getting UP! */gasp* This is time for bed!

Easier on the bod to just sleep when it wants to. One of the great things about affiliate marketing is that there is no schedule that has to be kept!

As for me posting at this ridiculous hour--no, I certainly didn't wake up recently. I just got done making a new section for one of my sites, now to kill a little time before bed...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Heck no.. I got up at 5am. Gives me a few hours to play with the computer before I finally drag myself off to work where I should be by 7 or 8 however I rarely make it before 9am anymore. I arrive late and leave early but they still put up with me. I hate going to bed almost as much as I hate getting up.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I got up at 5am <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know that was possible unless you're really looking foward to something...

I got up at 5am once.. but it was quite easy cuz I was 12 and going to Disney World (from Miami)... not to work!!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread