Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    over $250.00....

You got the swing?
    You have the balls?
    We have the green....$100.00

It's all golf baby and it's all here.

No personal affiliate sales for this one...

Let's sell some clubs...

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com | <a href=http://www.krookedstix.com/shop_affiliate.htm>KrookedStix.net</a></font>

Yeah baby....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> [03:08:2004 - 07:36:PM] xxxx: damn the pressure to get the golf pages indexed fast LMAO!
    [03:08:2004 - 07:46:PM] Affiliate Doctor: hehe...
    [03:08:2004 - 07:46:PM] Affiliate Doctor: can i post your comment?
    [03:08:2004 - 07:46:PM] xxxx: sure:P
    [03:08:2004 - 07:46:PM] Affiliate Doctor: i'll edit your name. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who wants in on this???

<font face="Arial" size="2">Andy Rodriguez, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services</font>
    <font size="2" face="Arial">E: doc@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM &amp; MSN: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010
    www.andyrodriguez.com - Get on my team, sign up for my newsletter, learn and earn!</font>

<font size="2" face="Arial">Programs Managed - Join Now! >> Superstore-Electronics.com | SurplusComputers.com | BestForeignParts.com | 5DollarSoftware.com | BettyMills.com | <a href=http://www.krookedstix.com/shop_affiliate.htm>KrookedStix.net</a></font>

I just won a sports domain today on namewinner with a PR4, and I believe this program may just make it on there

Heres to hoping the PR4 will actually means something

-----------------------------
    Scott

Have a nice day unless you have other plans

Hope this is my lucky week

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    I just won a sports domain today on namewinner with a PR4, and I believe this program may just make it on there

Heres to hoping the PR4 will actually means something

-----------------------------
    Scott

Have a nice day unless you have other plans
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice Scott,

I have had 2 sites go up in the last 1/2 hour...one local (us) and the other from my Aussi friend...

Thanks guys....

http and a telephoto
    Well, I don't have a sports specific domain name, but a couple that are getting good generic traffic, so using the psc just got up bunches of pages on both. Here's hoping!!!

Deborah
    http://loxlygallery.com

UPDATE

We have our first sale on KrookedStix !!

Congratulations to Trust !!

First sale of the program: $77.50 - WTG

Thank you Trust, looking forward to many more...

We still have the $100.00 bonus open, the first affiliate to generate a non personal sales of $250.00 or more gets the $100.00 bonus...

Let's swing...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Cool, this calls for some dancing fruit

Thanks Andy and Jonathan. Will try to get some more sales your way. With Spring and warmer weather, golf sales should start taking off.

Guess who's been googled already!

Got the feed up just in the nick of time too! Bring on the sales!
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    Guess who's been googled already!

Got the feed up just in the nick of time too! Bring on the sales! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott, we still have the $100.00 prize available...good luck.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Google has found me as well.

Lily

http and a telephoto
    Google has me, and I've been sending clicks, so it is just waiting for the buyer to bite
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

We are still waiting to have one single sales take this prize.

Any order over $250.00 takes a $100.00 prize...

started getting clicks ... waiting for conversions.
    Im in the index ... im out of the index ... in in .... I'm getting dizzy google.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Hey Andy,

I got two sales today, how about that hundred?

frem30

I forgot the dancing bananas

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frem30:
    Hey Andy,

I got two sales today, how about that hundred?

frem30 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Frem,

We were trying to decide on this, and yes, you do qualify for the $100.00 bonus.

There were 2 sales back to back for the same customer, so technically, you are our winner !!!!

I will be sending you the $100.00 this month, congratulations and WTG !!!

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread