There are going to be about 12+ entries called attribute something or other, or have attribute in the title. These are templates to create attributes (options) for large groups of like items, sometimes whole categories. Please remove them after you create your feed if you could.

I will remove them for the next update, (next day or so), as it just occurred to me that they would show up.

Also, I am in the process of fixing broken images. (Large). You won't have to change anything, as I am resolving the images based on the path and names already created. If you would like to report them here I can fix them in a heartbeat, should I miss any on my own.

That (mistakes), were bound to happen given the fact that I had to create large images manually for the entire feed.

Jonathan,

I noticed in the last release of the feed, there were several THOUSAND lines of image file paths below the rest of the feed. That took awhile to clean out
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Nature Boy,

I will take a look.

It may have been a result of having to use Open Office in place of Excel to acheive an output file with no truncated descriptions.

Looks like it was the tab file (only). That is fixed.

Also, I am working on pulling the length chart table out of all descriptions - will be much cleaner when it's done.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NotKrooked:
    Looks like it was the tab file (only). That is fixed.

Also, I am working on pulling the length chart table out of all descriptions - will be much cleaner when it's done. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any feedback on the new feed Jon loaded up?
    Any questions on products? Deep linking? Set up?

C'mon you guys are sleeping out there..

What do you need?
    What do you want?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

The ONLY thing I DO NOT like about the feed, is the description field. For some reason, there are alot of spaces at the beginning of some of the fields.

Take "Turbo Power R20C Irons Apollo Std Steel (3-PW) RH" for instance:

-----------------------------------------------
    [removed example because the code tag caused the rest of the posts in this thread to disappear]
    -----------------------------------------------

There's alot of useless spaces in there, which takes quite awhile to clean up.

Other than that,
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

I am still working on it. In the middle of replacing tables with pics, which will clean it up alot.

I will put up the new feed as soon as it is significantly improved. I will also remove all unnecessary columns in the next feed as well...

One more thing...

I have an announcement forthcoming (Next monday maybe?) with a category that will pay 25%...

Working on the tech details to track the commissions currently. Will announce as soon as it is functioning.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread