Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

I've been approached by a well known and establshed magazine merchant that wants to take the program to another level.

They are paying very high commissions and have an excellent program just needs more fuel and closer management....

Do we have any magazine traffic divers here that can add some fuel?

I'm currently evaluating the merchant and will be making a decision soon...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    Magazine traffic I got. I did great with a certain merchant when they were on one network, then they switched and I've been making nada on them at the new network.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Magazine traffic I got. I did great with a certain merchant when they were on one network, then they switched and I've been making nada on them at the new network. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comming very soon, 40% commish !!!!!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Count me In

I'm always interested!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Ok, look for the launch around May 4th, after we get back from Vegas.

He will be in Vegas to meet all of you, answer any questions you may have and so you can meet him personally...

Just got the email from the merchant today about Andy jumping on board.

I won't say who it is until Andy makes his announcement, but color me surprised. Especially when you do a search on ABW and see that Andy has a bit of a challenge ahead of him.

Andy, I hope you and the AR team are up for this one, and I hope there's a "good" feed I can get for it as well
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Got the same email...congrats Andy, this program has been on my back burner (one of my sites promotes a single magazine...very niche)..maybe it's time to re-awaken this beast!

For some reason, I'm not on the e-mail list, though I'm certain I signed up.

I'll try not to take it personally.

Karl,
    Unless your a previous affiliate of this Befree program, I don't think you would get this email. It was sent by the merchant and not Andy

I'm surprised Andy hasn't made an announcement yet.
    Scott
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    I'm surprised Andy hasn't made an announcement yet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe,

Get ready, something good is cooking...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    Hehe,

Get ready, something good is cooking... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Cooking? Hell, it's already on my plate. I'm just waiting for the knife and fork so I can dig in.

For those that don't know about it already, it looks like Andy stepped up to the plate with this merchant and has already improved the program.
    Scott

Been spending every waking moment since vegas looking for a new domain name

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nyfalcon:
    Been spending every waking moment since vegas looking for a new domain name <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Vinny....it was good meeting up with you, I'll be looking for additional traffic from you as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    I'm surprised Andy hasn't made an announcement yet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waiting for Haiko to open the forum...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    For some reason, I'm not on the e-mail list, though I'm certain I signed up.

I'll try not to take it personally.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Buddy,

It only went out to existing affiliates. If you were not on the program, you wouldn't have received one.

I can approve you on the spot though, you can sign up here

Ohhhhhh, I thought it was your newsletter. Sounds like a winner...

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread