Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had written FlaGuy on this since you said in another thread that you were buried under over 1k of emails, but since I see you're here now, I'll ask you:

"How does the 5 Dollar Software pay work? The Terms say there's a 60-day delay, but I noticed that I now have a "Payment Report," dated April 16th, for March's earnings. Also the Amount Due from the main performace report has dropped.

I haven't gotten a check yet. Is it that the check'll come 60 days after that report was generated, or did somebody eat/lose my check?"

Thx
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    I had written FlaGuy on this since you said in another thread that you were buried under over 1k of emails, but since I see you're here now, I'll ask you:

"How does the 5 Dollar Software pay work? The Terms say there's a 60-day delay, but I noticed that I now have a "Payment Report," dated April 16th, for March's earnings. Also the Amount Due from the main performace report has dropped.

I haven't gotten a check yet. Is it that the check'll come 60 days after that report was generated, or did somebody eat/lose my check?"

Thx <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Leader,

On all my KB accounts, this is how payment works. I run a commission report mid month, allow all orders/returns to settle in, then I send the report to the merchant. They cut the checks.

The April report that you see was generated by me. I sent it to 5Dollar, and he was supposed to have processed it the week of the 19th. He did not, in fact he was on vacation and didn't leave anyone in charge of check cutting. I haven't even been paid yet, but I'm not worried.

I spoke to him before I left to Vegas and checks were being sent, i'd give it till Friday this week, you should be getting yours in the mail.

5Dollar is one merchant I wouldn't worry about payment, he is a good, honest guy.....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Okay, I hadn't seen any complaints against him, but I wanted to make sure of what was going on just the same. After running across some unrelated bad eggs I now get quite concerned when I see "things" happening to the balance in my account without seeing corresponding checks in the mail.

I'll be watching the mail, then!

"5Dollar is one merchant I wouldn't worry about payment, he is a good, honest guy....."

LOL, I'm ALWAYS concerned about payment. Even CJ is not immune...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    LOL, I'm ALWAYS concerned about payment. Even CJ is not immune... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not alone, we all do.....

I will not work with any merchant that scr*ws anyone over, in any manner, way, shape or form.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hey, I was just gonna ask the same question. Tell him to pick up the pace Andy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qballĀ©:
    Hey, I was just gonna ask the same question. Tell him to pick up the pace Andy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Q, your check broke the bank vault...

Number 1 spot again buddy, congrats...

It was very nice meeting you in Vegas and chatting with you. I have another few programs you can climb up to the top in....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    I spoke to him before I left to Vegas and checks were being sent, i'd give it till Friday this week, you should be getting yours in the mail.

5Dollar is one merchant I wouldn't worry about payment, he is a good, honest guy..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UPDATE:

All your commissions checks will be there tomm Friday, they are being sent overnight by 5DollarSoftware. Appears he did leave someone in charge and they didn't follow through. He is extremely apologetic and has offered to send every affiliate check overnight today, including mine

Folks, this is one merchant you can trust...

I figure an update is due...

To my shock I did awake to a waiting check, sent overnight express.

I'm sure you'll say "of course" but there's nothing like the actual check in hand!

ABW Ambassador
    Just got mine too, UPS Next Day Air, you didn't have to do all that. But checks are nice

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread