Hey Andy
    I'm still waiting for the help you were going to give me. Have you noticed any reason why my click throughs are not converting for BFP? I've now sent 1087 clicks for a paltry two sales, $9.83 in total comish :-(
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

I'm still waiting patiently for some advice from you Andy. I'm now up to 1500 click throughs for 3 tiny sales $$11.08
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi G-man,

I checked your site when you first reported this and everything was ok and tracking. Nothing on your end buddy....

The BFP program is shutting down, full info can be found here: http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...4394#546104394

The targeted traffic was there, conversions were not. Thank you for all your efforts and support, it was really appreciated. I will stay on until end of May to wind the program down....

Thanks again,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread