Just checked and saw that is at Revenue Partners now at, what looks like, 11.8110% commission.

Are you going to stay with shareasale, or is the feed going to be available for Revenue Partners affiliates? 11.8110% is more than 10% in my book.
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar

I don't know anything about the RP program.. but it might have something to do with representing a sliding scale commission? that is an admitted complete guess.

Sliding scale at Shareasale is

$0 - $499 = 10%
    $500 - $999 = 11%
    $1000+ = 12%

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

Hi all,

It is true that Krooked Stix has also partnered with Revenue Partners. The goal here is to expand our reach to affiliates that Revenue Partners specializes in, namely the, "Health and Fitness" field, as opposed to addition by subtraction. (Migration from Shareasale to Reveune Partners).

With this in mind, I was concerned about Nature Boy's post as soon as I read it this morning. I talked with Laura at Revenue Partners this morning, and was told that the preliminary commission that they have offered is not correct, and that the baseline offer will be the same as Shareasales offer (10%). Revenue Partners is structured differently than Sharesales in the sense that they, not Krooked Stix, determines the pay out to affiliates.

I am thrilled with the personal service that Brian has given me in tweaking the network services for Krooked Stix's needs, and have no intention of leaving Shareasale...

The payout structure is very similar, and therefore, there would be no reason that I can see, and a lot of work certainly, to migrate to our new launch with Revenue Partners.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread