Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

I'm happy to announce the newest addition to our family of affiliate centered programs. This is a special merchant because he owns 3 sites that you can promote and make money with. When you apply to this affiliate program, you are automatically enrolled for the 3 sites. The company is Intrepid Business Solutions and I've been working with Johann for a month now, he is trully committed to running an awesome affiliate program.

>> Here are a few quick stats:

1) We are running on the Kowabunga software
    2) 90 day cookies
    3) 5% commissions on www.tvproducts4less.com
    4) 10% commissions on www.onlinediscountmart.com and www.blanketsnmore.com
    5) Committed to being Parasite Free
    6) Full, free data feeds available for all sites
    7) Product Showcase Creator being created, comming soon
    9) Deep product linking available on Kowabunga for all 3 sites

>> The 3 sites you can promote are:

http://www.onlinediscountmart.com
    90 day cookies
    10% commission
    Full datafeed

http://www.blanketsnmore.com
    90 day cookies
    10% commission
    Full datafeed

http://www.tvproducts4less.com
    90 day cookies
    5% commission
    Full datafeed

On the onlinediscountmart.com site, there is a great selection of items you can promote. Over 2,300 great gift items in over 20 categories, full data feed available all paying 10%!!

>> Some of the categories on the gift site are:

Candle Accessories
    Animal Figurines
    Incense Burners
    Scented Oils
    Games & Collectibles
    Interior Home Decor
    Sculptures/Artwork
    Discount Jewelry
    Clothing-Accessories
    Bathroom Decor
    Discount Clocks
    Home & Office Decor
    Kitchen Accessories
    Discount Cookware
    Hunting Knives
    Outdoors-Recreation
    Garden Accessories
    Tool Sets
    Medieval Swords
    Gift Ideas
    New Arrivals

>> The TV products site, www.tvproducts4less.com is hot year round, take advantage of the FREE television exposure and be sure to have these products on your sites when visitors come looking. Over 300 products on the data feed...

>> It's never too early to get our large selection of blankets up on your site, get a head start for winter with www.blanketsnmore.com. It has a great selection of blankets and accessories at great prices.

>> You can join the Intrepid network here.

You will join through the gift site but you will be enrolled in all 3 programs. Once you join, you will recieve an email with instructions on how to set up links to all 3 sites and start generating revenue for yourself.

>> The Product Showcase Creator is comming soon.

>> For access to the data feeds, send an email with the subject line: INTREPID FEEDS and your 4 digit KB affiliate ID number.

We all know that gifts sell year round and all of you have a site that can surely benefit from over 2,300 unique gift ideas. Join today and let me know how I can help you make money with Intrepid. We are commited to making sure you are making money.

Thank you,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hi team,

I am going to post the datafeed links here so you can download in order to expedite the program adoption process. I will have this up until the end of April, then run it by request only via email.

If you want in on this deal, get signed up now and download the feeds.

The datafeeds for the 3 programs are as follows:

1) http://onlinediscountmart.images.yst...scountmart.csv

2) http://tvproducts4less.images.ystore...ducts4less.csv

3) http://blanketsnmore.images.ystoreto...nketsnmore.xls

You can sign up for all 3 programs from the main site here.

Thank you in advance,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy:

1) are earnings and payments for all 3 programs consolidated?

2) is one cookie common to all 3 sites, or are they passed around between the sites?

3) is the owner by any chance an uber-affiliate himself? Those links pages have some extremely carefully crafted entries ... the kind you'd make for your own sites, but other people never do

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Andy these look like nice programs. My question is in regards to verifying the Kowabunga tracking cookie can get passed through to the Yahoo Store final checkout page. I've got several Yahoo stores for years and can't get to the secure final checkout page HTML to set a 3rd party network outside tracking code. Knowing you, I'm sure Kowabunga has some special deal with Yahoo ecommerce to allow this parsing code to be placed like CJ did.

Does this mean you can take on other Yahoo store merchants?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrazyGuy™:
    1) are earnings and payments for all 3 programs consolidated? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, the earnings are consolidated on all 3 sites. Once you reach the $25.00 earnings threshold, you get a check, sales can be from any of the 3 sites.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2) is one cookie common to all 3 sites, or are they passed around between the sites? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cookies are independent and we have set a 90 day life span

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>3) is the owner by any chance an uber-affiliate himself? Those links pages have some extremely carefully crafted entries ... the kind you'd make for your own sites, but other people never do <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The owner is a super cool guy, he is an experienced online marketer that had been thinking of launching an affiliate program for some time. While he is not an affiliate himself, he is very web savvy.

Thanks,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Andy these look like nice programs. My question is in regards to verifying the Kowabunga tracking cookie can get passed through to the Yahoo Store final checkout page. I've got several Yahoo stores for years and can't get to the secure final checkout page HTML to set a 3rd party network outside tracking code. Knowing you, I'm sure Kowabunga has some special deal with Yahoo ecommerce to allow this parsing code to be placed like CJ did. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mike,

No special deal, KB just developed a killer script to work with Yahoo stores. ( Thanks Jeff). I have been working with 5DollarSoftware now for a while and he runs a Yahoo store on his site. We have no problems tracking the sales. I worked with Jeff in tweaking the script and we are tracking 100% on Yahoo store merchants.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Does this mean you can take on other Yahoo store merchants? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. My last 6 new merchants are all on Yahoo stores. Intrepid runs all 3 on Yahoo and look for another 3 to go live in the next couple of days on Yahoo as well.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Leave it to Andy to adhire to the basics he learned back in 2001. Verify tracking 100% before you ever launch a program. My alert was an honest one as many affiliates get trapped into push a Yahoo store merchant with buggy 3rd party network tracking even from some CJ duck taped Yahoo interface.

Yahoo commerce makes changes all the time and ...whack their goes the cookie tracking tags. Glad your solution was external where you can control it.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Mike,

I don't see your name on my list and don't see any links on your site.....

What ya waiting for, create some showcase pages for us.....c'mon.

Welcome aboard Guffster...

ABW Ambassador
    Links up and tracking

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guffy:
    Links up and tracking <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love real time stats....

Thanks Guffster.

Ok, we have 24 active affiliates...where are the rest of you?

C'mon, you don't get this selection of products from one merchant at 10% anywhere else....

I know it's only been a week, but surely we can get more than 24 right?

Let's go, what do you all need?
    What can I do to help you make money?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    Ok, we have 24 active affiliates...where are the rest of you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the main thing that's stopping me is that these are quite heavily interlinked sites, but you said above that the cookies are independant.

I'm reading that as saying:

I send visitor to site A. Site A cookie is set.
    They follow a link to site B.
    They buy from site B. Site B cookies are independant of Site A cookies, so no commission.

Do let me know if I mis-interpreted what you're saying.

They do have a lot of products I'm interested in, and datafeeds are a bonus, so I may well still give them a try at some point, but this kind of thing takes them off the priority list.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrazyGuy™:

Well, the main thing that's stopping me is that these are quite heavily interlinked sites, but you said above that the cookies are independant.

I'm reading that as saying:

I send visitor to site A. Site A cookie is set.
    They follow a link to site B.
    They buy from site B. Site B cookies are independant of Site A cookies, so no commission.

Do let me know if I mis-interpreted what you're saying.

They do have a lot of products I'm interested in, and datafeeds are a bonus, so I may well still give them a try at some point, but this kind of thing takes them off the priority list. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stewart,

You are correct and I have instructed Jeff at Kowabunga to make the cookies the same for all 3 network sites. As it is now, they are independant and your scenario above is correct.

The software we set up is a network software designed to run independant programs. With a little tweaking from Jeff at KB, we adapted it for our needs. However we left the cookie scenario untouched. Thank you for bringing that up and we will take care of it ASAP tomm morning.

You will get credited for any sales within 90 days from any of the 3 sites on the Intrepid affiliate program.

Thanks again,

OK - I'm in.

You got that blankets datafeed tweaked yet?

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I was just looking into joining the blankets aff program. Usually I do not read the agreememt but this paragraph concerns me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Commissions will be paid for new customers only. If customers return to our website through any other links, other affiliates web pages, or on their own they will be considered our customer and any commissions will not be accrued. A New Customer is defined as a BlanketsNMore.com customer who has never previously purchased at our site, as determined by us in our sole discretion based on a comparison of our existing customer database with each customer's name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number and such other factors as we may determine. Our determination of whether a customer qualifies as a New Customer and the amount of the commissions payable to you will be final and binding upon you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can see their point, but I get all my traffic from natural searches on google, msn, etc... Now if a person finds my page when looking for a particular blanket and if they already bought a product from this merchant, then I'm SOL. If a visitor clicks on my link and buys, I should be paid.

Another scenario. I send a visitor, they buy. Now, at a a later date, they go back again, maybe from my page link, buy again. I would not receive a commission because they are no longer a new customer?

Well spotted DFL - that needs to be reconciled against the 90 day cookie statement. Both can't be true.

Oh wait, I just saw there are 2 points:

point 1) it seems to say cookies don't count if the visitor comes back any other way than from my page. That negates the 90 day cookie.

pint 2) it seems to say that if they have sold something to sombody before, then they come back through one of my links ... I don't get paid. That's not acceptable. If you didn't inspire them to bookmark you etc and come back, and I did - I get the commission.

Well spotted DFL - that needs to be reconciled against the 90 day cookie statement. Both can't be true.

Oh wait, I just saw there are 2 points:

point 1) it seems to say cookies don't count if the visitor comes back any other way than from my page. That negates the 90 day cookie.

pint 2) it seems to say that if they have sold something to sombody before, then they come back through one of my links ... I don't get paid. That's not acceptable. If you didn't inspire them to bookmark you etc and come back, and I did - I get the commission. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi all,

This was a case of "cut and paste" an exisiting KB affiliate terms and conditions. My client simply modified the terms to reflect his sites.

1) The 90 day cookies stand and you do get credit for any referring traffic withing that 90 day cookie.

2) If they bookmark, search or come in to the any of the sites via your link, exisiting customer or not, its your effort and you will get paid.

I will get the terms modified on Monday asap. Again, it was a standard KB template that we modified.

No worries, I wouldn't manage any program with those affiliate restrictions anyway. I discuss this with all my merchants.

Have a great day,

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Thanks for update on the agreement.

This is really going to be exciting... keep us posted.

Poopie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DFLsports:
    Thanks for update on the agreement. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello team,

The affiliate agreement and TOS has been modified and updated for all 3 programs ...

Thank you,

I just signed up for the program.

One of the reasons you may not have had a greater launch, is that you announced the program when ABW wasn't working very well for some of us (no new topic search for example). So I (and maybe others) didn't see it.

Too bad, looks like a some great stuff to sell.

Fred

Andy,

On 18 MAR you said you were tweaking the blanket feed. Are you done tweaking it yet? That's the one I need.

Fred

http and a telephoto
    I thought I signed up for these programs when they were first announced, and emailed Andy a couple of questions. I didn't get an email saying I was approved or not approved, and didn't get an answer to my questions. Can you let me know if I am signed up or not?

You can pm me or email me at dc at loxly dot com.

Thanks.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I got a reply about an hour after I signed up. So it's working now - Sorry Deborah...

Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast