Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

I would like for you to help me welcome our newest merchant, SurpriseHim.net to our family. They are a lingerie site, specializing in his and hers lingerie for all occasions. They carry a wide selection of lingerie and of particular interest is their large costumes selections.

Costumes sell year round, peaking about 30 to 60 days before Halloween, if you want to capture your share of the market, sign up now and get your links up so you can be ready.

We are on the KB network, 10% commissions and 120 day cookies and are parasite free. Our prices and wide selection are what sets us apart from the other lingerie merchants. Give us a try and you will be convinced, the site has an excellent conversion ratio.

>> Full data feed is available in your welcome email once you apply.
    >> Product showcase is being created as we speak.
    >> Full page creatives are being developed as well.

This is a hot market that has a few players in already but I plan to give this program a different spin, we are going to sell lingerie year round. We have several surprises coming in the next few weeks.

You can join the SurpriseHim.net affiliate program here!

Let's sell some lingerie....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Hi Andy:

I'm getting a page not found on the datafeed link

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackson992:
    Hi Andy:

I'm getting a page not found on the datafeed link <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Jack

Never mind, its fixed ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

There it is again ... Jack = datafeed

In the terms, I am happy about what I found there: "The Affiliate "Affiliate" agrees that once $10,000. in sales are reached Affiliate will enjoy a free Lobster dinner to be paid for by Andy Rodriguez, at the restaurant of Affiliates choosing."

Thanks a lot Andy - I am going to try really hard for that one!

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    In the terms, I am happy about what I found there: "The Affiliate "Affiliate" agrees that once $10,000. in sales are reached Affiliate will enjoy a free Lobster dinner to be paid for by Andy Rodriguez, at the restaurant of Affiliates choosing."

Thanks a lot Andy - I am going to try really hard for that one!

Fred <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred,

I'll fly you down to Miami anytime and we can go treat ourselves to a surf and turf anytime you want...you read it wrong though, it's 100K in sales withing a month...

I knew you were a good sport!

I'll try for the hundred-kay! And thanks for the offer, I may look you up the next time I'm down there anyway

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    Here we go
    http://www.surprisehim.net/sunshop/h...un_chucks.html

Reminds me of the Kill Bill movie

How do we add more sites? Or can we just use the links on any site we have? Thanks.

The Product Showcase Creator is LIVE for SurpriseHim.net....

http://psc.afftools.com/surprisehim/creator.pl

Time to make money and have fun doing it. Go ahead and buy your wife or hubby a nice outfit, we have the widest selection on the net.

Let's get naughty..

On the merchant's front page, can we get "just Arrive" changed to "Just Arrived" ?

Should I be looking for more errors like that?

Fred

Site could probably stand an "About Us" page, with some good copy.

Hey look, I'm in the middle of purchasing a domain to host this stuff on, so I'm looking at everything (so to speak )

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    On the merchant's front page, can we get "just Arrive" changed to "Just Arrived" ?

Should I be looking for more errors like that?

Fred <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My client's first language is not english, I was told in advance I would need to proof read the site. As a matter of fact, since you are looking at everything please send me an email with all the corrections....

No pictures needed thank you...we have been working with those all week...

"No pictures needed thank you...we have been working with those all week..."

Some one has to put in the hard work, it might as well be you. Hope you get some relief soon

Just sent you an email with an important question.

Fred

Just sent you an email with an important question.

Fred <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Replied, all good to go, you are clear on all of them...

Cool, thanks.

Fred

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread