Hello team,

Let me introduce myself first. My name Orestes Vega I'm a new affiliate manager working with Andy. I'm looking forward to working together with you on making this a mutually successful affiliate program. If you should ever need help please feel to drop us an email. Remember if you're a success we are a success.

So now that introductions are out of the way... let's make this summer sizzle even more:

We are going to have 3 cash bonus contests starting in July (but we are going to give you a two weeks head start).

The first two contests are open to new affiliates only.

1. Any new affiliate that has 5 separate sales for the month of July will receive a $10.00 cash bonus, as a thank you for joining our program.

2. The top 3 new affiliates in sales order volume total for the month of July will receive a total of $250 in cash bonuses.

First place: $150, Second place: $75, Third place: $25

Existing affiliates we didn't forget you. There is also another $250 up for grab.

3. The top 3 existing affiliates who are the most improved over the previous month in total sales order volume will receive a total of $250 in cash bonuses. (We will take the average of your May and June sales and use it as a baseline to determine winners.)

1st place - $150.00 cash bonus to highest % increase over May/June avg. sales volume.

2nd place - $75.00 cash bonus to highest % increase over May/June avg. sales volume.

3rd place - $25.00 cash bonus to highest % increase over May/June avg. sales volume.

If affiliate xyz totaled $1,000 in May/June, and his July sales are $2,500 that is an increase of 150%.

These contest starts now and end July 31st, 2004.

Remember we have 2 datafeeds available, one with HTML and one without. Please remember to add your affiliate ID to the feed wherever it has "KBID" in the click url's

1) The feed with html is:
    http://5dollarsoftware.com/lib/5doll...dollarHTML.xls

2) The feed without HTML is:
    http://5dollarsoftware.com/lib/5doll...re/5dollar.xls

And don't forget about the Product Showcase Creator (PSC) to help you put up lots of links, quickly! Here is the link: http://psc.afftools.com/5dollar

Earn some extra summer cash on a program that converts very well. You can make some easy money with this program and now with some bonuses to boot.

You can join the 5Dollar affiliate program here!

Get cranking and good luck!

Orestes Vega
    AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: ovega@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: ARCMGR1

Action Jackson - King of the World
    hmmm early this morning my pics weren't working and the links were going to the home page

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackson992:
    hmmm early this morning my pics weren't working and the links were going to the home page <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Jack,

I never found any problems, are you still having issues here?

Let me know...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread