Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

Here we grow again....we have been contracted to shake up the affiliate Jewelry market. A well known and top notch online jewelry merchant wants to add fule to their existing affiliate program. They have contracted ARC to ramp up and relaunch their program and we have very high goals for this merchant. I know there are many affiliates here with existing jewelry sites and pages that are doing well. I'm going to ask you to add us to the mix, ramp up your efforts with us and we promise not to dissappoint you.

If you want to be included in the first part of the launch, please send an email to me at: jewelry@andyrodriguez.com, subject line: Diamonds

Thank you all in advance...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello everyone,

I have received your emails, I haven't replied yet but all are in a folder and you will be notified by email.

Yes, we do have a feed....

More info by email really soon....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hope they offer great prices and selections of gold jewelry...bracelets -neck chains -earrings in Italian 14-18K gold, Gold charms also sell good.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Hope they offer great prices and selections of gold jewelry...bracelets -neck chains -earrings in Italian 14-18K gold, Gold charms also sell good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, they have it all. I have been waiting for the "right" jewelry merchant to add this vertical to our portfolio.

These guys rock...

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I hope it's Ice.com they need a serious clean up

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I agree Chris - I'm about ready to drop them because they don't have a datafeed. I contacted the AM about it, she seemed completely uninterested in even discussing it. I think they may have ebates as an affiliate too, not absolutely certain though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    I hope it's Ice.com they need a serious clean up

Cheers

Chris <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, not ICE.com -

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Andy:

Can I still get in

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackson992:
    Andy:

Can I still get in <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, email going out next week...

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hmmm Limoges? Szul? Okay give me a clue, known brand or newbie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris - WSO:
    Hmmm Limoges? Szul? Okay give me a clue, known brand or newbie <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's just say we are pulling out all the stops on this one. They want to take the market, they have the vison, desire and resources to do it.

Hang on, this will be fun and profitable for all...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    One hint from someone who knows the jewelry market as far as what folks seek online. Italian neckchains -bracelets and charms in 14-18KT yellow gold. Hidden clasp bracelets in the heaver weights with unique styles outsell the gemstone bracelets by a mile. Hint ...men buy them too and usually buy only one nice unique piece! Women impulse buy earrings in 14K gold.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    One hint from someone who knows the jewelry market as far as what folks seek online. Italian neckchains -bracelets and charms in 14-18KT yellow gold. Hidden clasp bracelets in the heaver weights with unique styles outsell the gemstone bracelets by a mile. Hint ...men buy them too and usually buy only one nice unique piece! Women impulse buy earrings in 14K gold. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, you are giving away all your secrets...

Mike is referring to this thread folks....
    http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...84&m=122105665

Let's move some jewelry...

Ok, I'm ready for another new merchant. The signup page is a LS page. Is that right? If we sign up through LS, do we still work with you? When is the feed coming out?
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xandman:
    Ok, I'm ready for another new merchant. The signup page is a LS page. Is that right? If we sign up through LS, do we still work with you? When is the feed coming out? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi X. good to see you on the radar again. Great meeting you in Vegas...

It is a linkshare merchant, look at my sig :-)

You will work exclusively with me, I am running the program A to Z, we are pulling all the stops out for this one.

Feed is being worked on by the tech team right now, will have beta early next week...

Your going to love working on this program...

Was great seeing the faces in Vegas and am glad I got to meet you too. Wish I could have attended the entire program, well maybe next time. Just applied, looking forward to the feed.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Taking the topic here -

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...84&m=273102395

and closing this thread down to keep in one place...

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread