Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello team,

OnlineDiscountMart has approved my suggestion of a special ABW family commission increase...

We are raising the ABW commission from 10% to 12% for all ABW members. If you are already on our program, and I know who you are, I am raising your commish as of today. If you don't think I know who you are, send an email: ODM12 and I will set you up at the 12%.

Here is what you should do:

1) If you are not on our program yet and are reading this, I will include you in the increase. You need to sign up now, click here to join our program!

2) If you are already an affiliate, you need to get on the radar, set up a link, banner, data feed, or the PSC and generate one click to tell us you are alive. You will find all your tools to get started in your welcome email.

3) The PSC can be found here: http://psc.afftools.com/onlinediscountmart/creator.pl

Team, If this is successful for Q3, we will extend the 12% into Q4, the hottest gift buying season. Help me help you get more commission on over 2,300 items that you can incorporate into your sites today....

Happy selling....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    Has the feed been upgraded so that it includes the entire tracking url?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Has the feed been upgraded so that it includes the entire tracking url? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Deb,

Yep, long time ago....here is a sample buy link:
    http://www.intrepid-affiliates.com/u...=10gifcer.html

add your KBID to the XXXX and you are set. We have realtime tracking so you can verify your clicks, although we set a cookie so clear your cookies when performing multiple clicks to test.

Thank for your support, bumping you up to 12% now...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

http and a telephoto
    I'll go give it a look and give it a try...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Update

We just loaded 24 new fresh creatives on the program, new sizes, great converting stuff....

If you haven't requested your 12% increase yet, you are losing time and money...

Lock and load...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread