Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi all,

We have a new member in our family, he arrived on the 24th of December. It's a Golden Retriever and he is now 9 weeks old.....

Please join me in welcoming him to our family...

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor

[This message was edited by Andy Rodriguez on January 01, 2004 at 11:16 AM.]

Just Lurking
    Ah he's cute!

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Cute Puppy Andy. Hey, nice shooting angle. I see you got down nice and low for this shot. Kudos!

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Site: ADS-Links.com

http and a telephoto
    Shadow is cool... I love Golden Retrievers and someday I would love one. But for now, I have cats, dogs are too "labor intensive"

Deborah Carney
    Cool ~~ Networks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ian @ EYIProducts:
    Cute Puppy Andy. Hey, nice shooting angle. I see you got down nice and low for this shot. Kudos!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I had a photo and video studio for 8 years, social and commercial photography. Captured over 1,000 weddings in South Florida on video and pictures.

Didn't notice the grass on his nose though...

Love his attitute, wonderful character, starting to fetch..

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
    P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Aaaawwww, what a cutie, and I'll bet he makes a great addition to the family...
    Hope he doesn't have the retriever chewing instinct, if so hide all computer cords...

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

Andy, Cute dog... Golden Retrievers are awesome dogs, I worked and volunteered at a animal shelter and trained dogs for about 7-8 years, Golden retrievers are so loyal.. you will have a blast with that cute dog!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

ABW Ambassador
    the dog might be cute here. However he is considered to be a mouth watering morsel in some parts of the world.

-----------------------------
    "...I'm a veteran of a thousand psychic wars..." - Blue Oyster Cult (Heavy Metal Soundtrack)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy Rodriguez:
    Please join me in welcoming him to our family... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Possible Captions:

That lens cap is mine.

Better buy more lens cleaner, now!

Cheese this buddy!

Oh!..what a sweetie, that's a face that will melt hearts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Golden retrievers are so loyal..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tell that to my 1 year old Golden Retriever who ran out the front door last year and never looked back.

Update:

It's been close to 8 months, he is cuter than ever....

Just wanted to share...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Nice looking dog. Don't think I want to know what he's chewing on though.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

He looks like a fun dog - wow how did you get him to sit still?

Have fun with your new baby

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Is he a Yellow lab or Golden Retreiver. Can't see his feet as labs eventually grow into those size 15 platforms that seem to trip them up at a yound age. Great looking dog and he's got more hair then you Andy.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Poultry and rib bones are bad for dogs, they splinter and can lodge in the dog's throat. That might be a flavored rawhide though.

Andy, did you get my email on that opportunity?

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    He looks like a fun dog - wow how did you get him to sit still?

Have fun with your new baby <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, we had just finished playing catch for about 45 minutes, we were both exhausted.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Is he a Yellow lab or Golden Retreiver. Can't see his feet as labs eventually grow into those size 15 platforms that seem to trip them up at a yound age. Great looking dog and he's got more hair then you Andy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's a Golden Mike, same family, web feet and all. He loves the freaking water, can't keep him away from it...

Agreed on the hair, although the way he sheds, he may catch up to me very soon..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Poultry and rib bones are bad for dogs, they splinter and can lodge in the dog's throat. That might be a flavored rawhide though.

Andy, did you get my email on that opportunity?

Fred <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred, that is a Cattle thight bone, our local butcher sells them for dogs and other carnivours

He loves them, although we only give him one a month or so, takes him a few days to get through it.

Got your opportunity, been meaning to call you, will buzz you today....i feel its a bit crowded but if the ROI is there, go for it. Will call you later on...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hi Andy, glad you didn't get blown away in the hurricane!

How'd you and your place come out? If there's already a thread about it, please point me in the right direction...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    Hi Andy, glad you didn't get blown away in the hurricane!

How'd you and your place come out? If there's already a thread about it, please point me in the right direction... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Leader,

We just got plenty of rain and wind out of it, a few plants blown around. Nothing compared to the west coast...they were struck hard. Reminds me of Andrew in 92! They got nailed big time.

One of the few drawbacks of living in South Florida, other than that, sunshine 365 days out of the year...

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread